Prolouge ☆ ¿Discovery?

(3rd person)

Scott wakes up, rubbing his eye tiredly, he starts by making himself a nice hot cup of coffee. Ok, maybe too hot. He decides to go on his llama, Poppy, to find some new things to collect. Ever since he lost his eye, he has now been much more careful when he's collecting.

What did do he with the skull you may ask. He put it somewhere hundreds of blocks underground. The only way to find it is to accidentally stumble in to it.

He then carefully adventures into a abandoned woodland Mansion. The mansion was lit on fire and they never rebuilt it back up and left.

He heard that they left valuables behind like weapons, gold, ect. After walking for a bit he found a hidden room that's now assessable since the walls were burnt to a crisp. He looked around and found two axes with knockback, a few potions and a chain-mail chestplate. He highly doubted that he could use any of these but took them anyway aswell as all the emeralds to trade with villagers.

When he and Poppy got back, he let Poppy run free with her friends and he went to his camp.
upon notice that he had not food he went fishing since there were no animals around.

After he cooked and ate the fish,he realised that he forgot to take the eyes out. Not only that but he soon realised that his eyesite looked better than before. He's not had an eye for years so he had to live with the blurriness.
But now he can see a bit clearer.

He didn't know what the cause of this was but he had to figure it out. It couldn't be the fish, he has fish alot. And it couldn't be the food he ate earlier, because he eats it like everyday....

He put two and two together...
'THE EYES?!' He thought to himself, 'That wouldn't make sense!-' he took a deep breath and 'There's only one way to find out..'

-

He got a few pieces of chicken. 2 with eyes, 2 without.
He first ate the chicken without the eyes.
Nothing happened, before he ate the other two he memorised what his vision looks like now.
When he opened his eye, he immediately noticed that his eye sight was indeed better!- not by ALOT but it was better.

After a few days of doing this he decided to eat the eyes on their own, and so he does.
He hesitated for a bit- okay a while- but after a few more seconds of staring at them he bit down on one, blood woushes in his mouth, blood veins popping.

To him, it didn't taste bad, he quite enjoyed it.
He wanted more. No. He needed more.

------

A/N
Thought of this while trying to sleep.
I make up storys in my head and thought I should make this a book.

Keep in mind that this might not be finished but if it will then its gonna take along time.

Expect around 2 days - 2 weeks I'd say.

Hope this actually gets read.
Oh and those that are wondering this is inspired by the books Fear Garden - IceMintFreeze and Finger Paintings - IITaco (yes these are OSC fics)

See you next Chapter!

- WWS