❀ Reunited ❀

We are back to present day, in the hospital room.

There was dead silence in the room. Arjun wasn't facing Roja. He was facing the door and she was at some distance behind him near the bed. Arjun took a deep breath after venting out all the pain in his heart, which he had kept buried for years.

When he didn't get a response from Roja even after a couple of mins, he slowly turned back...

She looked crestfallen and had sat on the bed. He noticed tiny pearls of tears adorning the orb of her eyes.
YES! She was shedding tears!

Arjun somehow couldn't see her crying.
He ran towards her

Arjun: Hey Roja! Yean da azhara
You have just been performed a surgery upon! You shouldn't strain yourself so much"

Roja: Sir..,eppdi sir...
Ivlo anubavachirkinga...ithellam eppdi manasukullaye vechitu ethuvume aagatha mathri veliya irukkinga? Ennala ivlo vali, vedhanai ellam nenachu kooda paaka mudiyala sir 🥺

Naa Neenga anniki kovil la Naa love sonnapo, reject pannitinga. Anniki kova pattinga...aana athode sernthu unga kannula vali therinjidhu.
Neenga reject pannathula ennode manasu Roma valichithu. Yean than ippdi irukkaro nu kooda nenachen. Naa than Romba vali ah anubavichitten, kadavul Enakku mattom than ella pain um kudukararu nu kooda nenachikitten sir. Aana, Ippo solren sir...Neenga anubavicha vali ku munnadi athellam onnume illa sir, sathiyama onnume illa.

Naa unga manasula enna irukku nu theriyama propose panniten. Unga thangachi ku appram Enna oru nalla Friend ah paathu irukkinga.
Atha naane yosikama oru vishyatha senju keduthuten. I don't deserve your friendship. I've realised it"

Arjun : Yes, you don't deserve my friendship....

...
...
...
...
...
...

A pure and genuine soul like you deserves much more than my friendship. You deserve to be my better half, and travel with me throughout life. ❤️

Roja looked stumped, she couldn't believe what Arjun was saying.

Roja: But sir...

Arjun : Yaru sonna, nee entha valiyum anubavikala nu? The pain of a huge crystal dome, shattering into a one thousand pieces, on your head...you bore it! That too just for me! Isn't that pain? As a doctor I know very well roja, nee ithula survive aanathe oru miracle.

I lost my faith in true love, after my first love took my appa away from me. But you rekindled that faith in me Roja, no one would bear that pain you bore for me. My first love may have cheated me, but 'you' - your love is unadulterated. I can confidently say that you are one person who genuinely cares for me, after my family. You did what no one else would do for me.

Yesterday in semi conscious coma state, you told me - Enna vittutu poi Enna vazhkai muluka aanathai aakidathinga sir.
What more proof do I need for the love you have for me? I wouldn't find another person to love me so genuinely as you do, Roja.

YOU'RE TRULY THE RAY OF LIGHT IN THE DARK NIGHT OF MY LIFE. YOU ARE THE BEST BETTER HALF I COULD ASK FOR. YOU GAVE ME THE FAITH THAT SOMEONE'S HEART TRULY BEATS FOR ME. I LOVE YOU ROJA & I WISH TO TRAVEL ALONG WITH YOU, FOR LIFE.

Affirming this strongly, he ran towards her and pulled her into a tight embrace.
Tears of Joy sprang out of Roja's eyes. Just a while she was shedding tears of pain, and just a few moments later, the same person had made her shed tears of joy.