𝐱𝐱𝐱. ᴅᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴡʀᴀᴛʜ

^ outfit above ^

꧁🄿2|🄲30꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡❩

REBEKAH CLENCHED HER FISTS AS SHE STOOD BESIDE HER FAMILY, WATCHING - WAITING

REBEKAH CLENCHED HER FISTS AS SHE STOOD BESIDE HER FAMILY, WATCHING - WAITING. She could hear the newborns getting closer and she flexed her hand lightly as the sound of pounding feet got closer and closer to the large clearing.

When she felt a brush of fingers against her arms she looked over to Alice, who lightly nodded her head and Rebekah returned the gesture ever so slightly. And then she turned her attention back to the tree line.

And then she saw the first few newborns break through the trees.

Rebekah charged forward with her family by her side, and she tore the head off of the first red-eyed vampire she saw. Her leg kicked out as she sent one back a few feet just in time to dodge a swipe from another.

These newborns were just blindly grabbing for her, more concerned about killing that than planning their attack - and Rebekah used that to her advantage.

When another newborn lunged at her she twisted her body and slung him away - into the awaiting arms of Jasper who tore him apart. The girl nodded to her brother before she joined the frenzy once again.

She smiled when she heard the growls of the wolves.

A flash of silver flew by her and she sent a wink to Paul as he tore apart a newborn who had been charging at her from her left. The wolf didn't give her a second glance as he went off to assist Quil, who had too many newborns surrounding him for the hothead's liking.

"Rebekah! Head's up!" She heard Emmett yell just in time for a newborn to be thrown her way by her older brother. The youngest Cullen didn't waste a second as she tore his head off once he was within arms reach.

The girl ran forward when she saw a newborn chasing after Alice, but she smiled when she had seen Embry dive to kill him as her fairy-like sister propelled herself over the shifter.