Chp 1 / Demonic

LUCIA PYMONT, Las Vegas-Nevada
~~ oh darling afterall , all you have isnyourself ~~

I puffed as i pulled down my short skirt , tray in my hand. It was just another Friday night at the Tropicana casino in Las Vegas. I liked my job but it was reaaaaally tiring. I didnt work here because i was poor or something. I just couldnt win any colleges because of my low score so i have wait until next year to enter the SATS again. Like i could've been a nurse with my score but my mum wanted me to be a doctor. So basically , she didnt let me be a nurse.

She told me to get a "decent" job while i was waiting for the next SATS.

I dont think cocktail waitress was what she was expecting but hey , a jobs a job.

A guy raised his hand , calling me over to his table.

'Welcome to Tropicana Las Vegas Casino. What can i get you?' I said reaching for my writing pad.

He was rather young. Looked like he was 20 or so. He had a bunch of his guy friends with him. They all looked more delicious than the other.

'Yo Taylor , order some cocktails!' A guy with stunning blue eyes yelled.

And then the guy name Taylor told me what they wanted.

I walked to the bar telling Martin , our bartender the drinks.

'Young and rich. A dangerous commbination.' He said as he prepared the cocktails.

'Wait let me guess... Bachelor party.' I said smiling not being able to imagine one of those guys getting married.

Martin smiled as he handed me the cocktails. I placed them on my tray and walked over to the table , not spilling any of them.

That was a first.

'Okay so Bloddy Marry for Taylor , Margarita for italian looking guy , Gin and tonic for tanning guy and a pina colada for blue eyes.' I said handing out the drinks as i called them names. My boss didnt mind that i had nicknames for customers while ordering. He was pretty laid-back

'Italian looking guy? I like it but my names Jack (Gilinsky).' He said as showed all of his perfect teeth.

'And i dont tan , these are my natural pigments. I'm Cameron.' He said sipping on his drink.

'You dont get to learn my name.' Blue eyes said sipping on his drink.

'Didnt want to , needle dick.' I said smirking as the guys went "oooooo.'

'I'm gonna learn your's anyways , bimbo' He said siping even more on his drink. Damn he should take it slow , it has a lot of alcohol in it.

'Well you're gonna struggle with that.' I said smiling as i heard my boss yell : LUCIA!!

'Oh shit.' I said to myself as blue eyes grinned at me.

'Nash , bro check out what Rebecca sent to me.' A random blond said to Nash showing him his phone.

Oh wait... I just learned his name. HELL YES.

'Bye bye Nash.' I said smiling walking away as Nash gave glares to blondie.

'What was that about? Were they harassing you?' My boss , Ethan Dolan said. Well he wasnt the owner of the casino but he was the owner's son. Thats why he's so damn cool.

'No they were just trying to learn my name and when you yelled...' I siad grinning into his pale skinned face.

'Oh... sorry about that. I thought i was helping.' He said smiling and blushing a bit as he looked at his watch.

'Damn its only 7 p.m. and its this busy. How about you go for your dinner break and Dana will recover for your shift.' He said patting on my back and signaling Dana to start working.

I walked back next to Martin , sitting on a stool.

'Hey martin got any cooked food?' i said ruffling my hair.He noded as he walked to the kitchen installed in the bar , taking out a hamburger and french fries from the microwave.

I smiled and rubbed my hands together as i divided right into the food.

'Another pina colada please.' I heard familiar voice say.

'Hey Nash.' I said grinning , my mouth full of food.

'Lucia , always a pleasure.' He grinned as Martin gave him the drink. He didnt look tipsy at all. Not even a little bit.

'Lucia , it's gonna be a looong night. Even more of a longer week. Cause guess what resort we staying at.'

'Its pretty obvious , dont try to talk myseterious.' I said still chewing , one of my cheeks full with food.

'You will serve me cocktails while i loose all my money.' He said as he walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I REALLY LIKE THE IDEA OF THIS YAS

~Sila 💜