55 Minutes in Heaven - Book 1

Third person POV:

Anna ditched everyone for her free period to check on her hair and make-up, she entered the bathroom admiring herself in the mirror. As she walked out the door a hand slipped around her waist, 'I knew I’d find you here.' A voice whispered in her ear, Anna smiled as her boyfriend flirted with her. Turning to face him she smiled and hugged him. Kissing his cheek she said 'How'd you know?'

'I know every little thing about you, I hear everything and I see everything you do.'

'Not everything. Stalker.' Anna teased with a smirk.

'I love you.' he replied, Anna kissed him, he was a little bit shocked, but was happy to oblige.

"This is my free period you know, with 55 minutes to do anything I want."

"So what are you thinking?" Alec's voice deepens and presses his lips to Anna's forehead.

"I thought you knew what I was thinking." she giggles and entwines her fingers through his hair.

"I do, I just want to hear you say it."

Anna looks up to met Alec's dark eyes, biting her lip while her cheeks blossomed roses, she whispered, "Alec have sexy time with me?"

"Are you sure you're ready?"

"Yes, yes I am" she nodded her head anxiously letting her hair fall in front of her face. 

Alec's heart pounded in his chest, Anna couldn't haven't been more perfect in such an awkward place. He glided the stray strand of Anna's black hair back into place, behind her ear. "But in the toilet? Don't you want to do it somewhere more Romanic?"

"I don't care where it is, I just want it to be with you" she nudged him, clinging onto his collar.

"And do you have a condom?"

"Yep" Anna said grinning while pulling a condom out of her bag.

"How long have you been carrying that around?" He questioned

"Awhile" Anna said laughing at him.

"Come here babe" Alec said smiling, while pulling Anna against him.

He started kissing up and down her neck.

Anna started giggling as Alec repeatedly kissed her.

Alec slipped his hands up and down Anna legs, it was easy for him since the school shorts were loose and slightly baggy.

His hands found her ass and he started massaging them

"Mmmmmmm" Anna moaned

"Like that babe?"

"Mmmmm yess"

She slipped her hands up Alec's t shirt and racked her finger nails down his back

"Grrrrrr" Alec growled

"Like that babe?" Anna teased

"Yes" Alec growled again

Anna pulled his shirt up and over his back.

"Mmm, now let’s get even" he whispered in her ear

With that Anna's shirt and bra came off.

Alec cupped both of Anna's breasts in his hands and kneaded them. 

Anna moaned his name

Then he lowered his head to her breast and sucked. After playing with the first one, he then moved onto the second one and repeated the process.

He then picked Anna up and placed her on the sink bench.

Alec slowly pulled off Anna pants and underwear dropping them to the ground.

Alec continued to suckle her breasts, while Anna pulled down Alec's pants and boxers.

"Are you ready beautiful?"

"Come in come inside" Anna cried.

"Anna open wide babe!" Yelled Alec.

He thrusted quick and hard, grunting.

"You’re so tight!" Alec said bending his hand like a posh teenager.

"Well you left me hanging the last time. Now please more." She begged.

"Grrraaahhhh" 

"Oh yeah, Oh Yeah, OH YEAH, faster faster faster!!!" Anna screamed.

Alec picked up speed. Anna thrusted her hips to meet his thrusts.

And with that Alec erupted inside of Anna, as she cum around him.

As Alec pulled put he realised something very important, but the look on Anna's fast was so blissful that he couldn't ruin the moment.

"Mmmmmm I love you Alec" Anna whispered into his ear lovingly.

"And you know I love you too, no matter what, I will always love you" He whispered back, looking into her eyes.

Anna just smiled up at Alec.

Than his looked down at his watch.

"Shot! 10 minutes until next class"

They both hurried put on their clothes. But as Anna was just about to leave, Alec pulls her back.

"Beautiful I have to tell you something"

"What! Can't it wait until later, we are gonna be late for Hospitality Alec!" Whined Anna

"Trust me, it is important and you are going to want to hear this"

"Fine, what is it?"

"You know the condom?" He asked

"Yeah, what about?"

Alec looks pointedly over to the still closed condom packet near the sink

"Well at least I am studying sexual reproduction in Science" Alec said with a smile, trying to cheer up a shocked Anna.