IM TRAPPED WITH HIM?! [Saru x Misaki - K project]

A/N IM sorry :c the start is quite boring but please bare with me !! DX  I promise the next few will be MUCH better !! please let the pictures make up for it QwQ >>>>>>>

__________________

=Yata's POV=

'Tch. stupid gangsters. Think they can just do what they want.'' I said, stomping up a road. ''Retards.''

Yes, I guess you can say i'm in a bad moon. Yes, I just came from a fight with gangsters. And YES I am-

''Oooh My!''

My cheeks instantly flushed as I froze.

Oh god...

Please don't tell me..

My head turned to a nearby window. Mouth practically hanging.

''I-its okay. They're probably watching some horror movie or something. Its fine.. its fine..'' I murmmered to myself.

''OHH BILLY!''

''What the fu-'' I cut myself from saying anything else and I walked faster. Head thumping with.. erm.. Nasty thoughts.

Is that even normal?!? I mean. Do they know the window is open?!

At that point I didn't know what I was doing. Too disturbed more like.

I came to a halt and looked up. ''Where the hell am I?''

My eyes fixed on the mansion in front of me. This is new... It was probably built recently..

Unconsciously, my hand turned the knob. It clicked, revealing a dark hallway.

''What the-'' Flinching, I paused taking a moment to think on what to do.

It's open. But... why? did the person forget to lock this? Or maybe its a faulty lock?

Or...

BANG!

The suggestion finally hit me. ''Someone's being robbed.''

The noise came again, switching on my fight mode. Stepping in , I looked upstairs. This guy must be good at hiding. But not good enough.

Smirking, I quietly headed up the stairs and checked all the rooms.

Nothing.

Did he get away?

No. I couldn't find any escape routes...

BANG!

''Your not getting away!'' I rushes downstairs and grabbed the door handle.

It didn't open.

I attempted again.

But it wouldn't budge.

That was when that awful, awful feeling of getting-locked-in-a-strangers-house kicked in.

''Oh Shit.''