what type of yandere would they be

would they be
TW: normal yandere things, murder, controlling behaviors, guilt tripping, possessiveness, stalking, overly clingy behaviors, etc. just be aware !
request: no

- wednesday • she's overprotective • "This Yandere type is inclined to safeguard, shield, or carefully supervise their Darling to an obsessive degree

- wednesday
she's overprotective
"This Yandere type is inclined to safeguard, shield, or carefully supervise their Darling to an obsessive degree. They never leave their Darling alone, and they don't know how to balance their concern with respect for their Darling's independence and freedom. They believe they're acting in their beloved's best interest, but they come across as overbearing, bossy, or controlling."
tbh, not afraid to actually murder someone if
she must
super controlling
if you're out in public with her she usually won't let you answer people and do things on your own away from her but on a rare day she does she monitors everything you do and say

- enid
she's clingy
• "This Yandere type is too emotionally dependent on their Darling. They're emotionally fragile; requiring constant attention and support. They're the type to constantly phone and text their Darling, and they can feel overwhelmed if the subject of their clinginess isn't around. They work to insert themselves into their beloved's personal life and become very angry when their Darling is not available to them. Their smothering is draining."
she doesn't want to be this way but she
can't help it
she would never get angry with you, only extremely sad to the point you feel terrible for not being with her

- tyler 
he's possessive
• "This Yandere type needs to own and dominate their Darling. They become aggressive if their ownership is threatened and grow angry if their Darling makes independent decisions. They want the Darling utterly dependent on them and they will remove all of their safety nets to do so: friends and family members who support them, financial assets and savings, much-needed resources, etc."
i mean, he's got an easy way to "remove" your friends, family, and anything and everything important to you
he's good at hiding everything from his dad so he never finds out

- xavier
he's overprotective
"This Yandere type is inclined to safeguard, shield, or carefully supervise their Darling to an obsessive degree. They never leave their Darling alone, and they don't know how to balance their concern with respect for their Darling's independence and freedom. They believe they're acting in their beloved's best interest, but they come across as overbearing, bossy, or controlling."
rarely lets you talk to anyone that isn't him or someone you are both close to
really really really really jealous to the point he's angry if you do

- rowan
he's clingy
"This Yandere type is too emotionally dependent on their Darling. They're emotionally fragile; requiring constant attention and support. They're the type to constantly phone and text their Darling, and they can feel overwhelmed if the subject of their clinginess isn't around. They work to insert themselves into their beloved's personal life and become very angry when their Darling is not available to them. Their smothering is draining."
super clingy without even realizing it's too much
before you were even friends he would stalk your every move, all your social media, he'd be lurking in the background wherever you want
but he didn't know it wasn't normal

- ajax
he's obsessive
"This Yandere type is fixated; their Darling is the only thing on their mind, and it's taking over. The obsessive Yandere is a prisoner to their own thoughts. Their obsession leads to poor eating, sleeping habits, and withdrawal from society. They're the type to spend so much time fantasizing about the relationship they could have and how it might evolve: that first meeting, a rescue scenario, being the one person their Darling trusts with their most intimate secrets, an instant bond, and connection, etc. This is typically the type stalkers fall into."
i TOLD you he's always thinking about you
makes everyone uncomfortable by the amount of time he spends talking about you, every conversation you're brought up immediately