Prologue / Chapter 1: A New World To Reside In

A certain man who sought freedom, also a man who keeps moving forward until he makes sure he destroys his enemies, and that man is none other than Eren Yeager himself, the Demon of Paradis.

"MY NAME, IS EREN YEAGER. AND I SPEAK TO ALL OF YOU THROUGH THE FOUNDING TITAN'S POWER"

It went dark due to the activation of the Rumbling, the skies went red as the wall titans began marching, with their destruction soon becoming global if Eren isn't stopped, he already wiped out 80% of the population. But his friends managed to put an end to his destruction, they went through many efforts in taking him down, but managed to stop him just in time. With one quick swing of Mikasa's blade, she decapitated Eren and erased all the titans powers, along with Ymir's curse, also ending the Rumbling in the process. She held Eren's severed head in her hands before saying her last words to her supposed lover.

Mikasa: "See you later, Eren."

With that said, Mikasa gave Eren a last kiss goodbye, cause that'll be the last time she'll be seeing him.

----Eren's POV----

As he died by Mikasa's hands, it got dark as he finally understood that it was time to face his consequences, awaiting the gates of hell to welcome him for the sins he has committed. But that didn't really happen as he felt his back lying on something hay-like, he slowly opened his eyes before getting up and observing his surroundings, he finds himself sitting on a grassy area.

Eren(Thoughts): "Where the hell am i?" He mentally asked himself.

He then stood up from the ground and began observing the place he was it, he saw all sorts of structures. Ranging from tall ones to small ones, with stores present beside them.

Eren: "Is this... Paradis?" He wondered, as he looked around at his surroundings, he finally realized where he was, he was in the middle of a park and noticed that he wasn't alone as he saw some civilians... civilians that have some very odd features. 

The civilians that he was seeing were... off. They had elf-like ears and tails, claws, hooves, even wings and horns, all animalistic features were present among them. Some of them were talking and conversing with their human counterparts, playing, talking and generally enjoying the park.

Eren: "What the hell? Is this is even my home?" He told himself, he decided to roam the place a bit more.

He went out of the park and wandered through the city, he saw some vehicles and some food stands, but the thing that surprised him was how peaceful it was.

Eren: "This feels... familiar." He said to himself, not noticing an incoming truck towards him, he turns to his left and saw it was coming straight at him. "Shit!"

Civilian: "Hey! Get out of there-"

----3rd POV----

As the truck collided with Eren, it looked like he suffered a very painful death, with the civilians immediately panicking as they started to call for an ambulance, but not until the smoke cleared and revealed the aftermath, making the civilians gasp at what they saw.