Chapter 17

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜' 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎.

Teegan's POV

Hearing a knock at my door, I placed my hoops in my ears as I went over

Hearing a knock at my door, I placed my hoops in my ears as I went over. Upon opening it, I blushed as Levi's eyes looked me up and down, and his gaze intensified. From my sleeveless brown satin top to my black mini pencil skirt and black pointed-toe chunky heels, his eyes darkened as he looked at me.

" Come cazzo farò a superare questa notte? Tesoro... you look so adorable.. yet alluring. I'm baffled at how you're able to be both at the same time. " He spoke, entering my apartment, and he closed the door behind him.

How the fuck am I going to get through this night?

I did my best to hide my blush as I grabbed a black sweater and my purse. " Thank you... you don't look too bad yourself.. " I replied, and he placed his hand in mine.

Correction, he looked panty-dropping. His white button-up was slightly fitted, leaving nothing to truly be unseen, along with his black fitted pants, black dress shoes, and suit jacket he held over his shoulder.... he looked so pretty..

We walked out of the complex and to the car. After thanking him for opening the door for me, we soon made our way to a restaurant near the city. It seemed to be an expensive Italian one, and a tiny part of me did a dance, happy that he was introducing me to a small piece of his culture and food.

We entered the restaurant and were escorted by the hostess to a table with a beautiful view of the city. Levi pulled out my chair for me, and I thanked him as I took a seat. He sat across from me, and two glasses of water were placed on the table by a man close to my age, who I assumed was our waiter.

" Buona serata, can I start you with something to drink? " The man asked, and I bit my lip as I could feel his lingering gaze on me while I looked at the menu. I gazed up at Levi to see he noticed the same.

Good evening

" Una bottiglia di Giacomo Conterno Monfortino e se sai cosa ti fa bene, le staccherai gli occhi di dosso e le mostrerai un po' di dannato rispetto. " Levi spoke in a monotone however the man seemed to pale once he fully looked at Levi, most likely recognizing him..