𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ

^outfit above^

꧁🄿2|🄲28꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠❩

REBEKAH NEARLY ROLLED OVER IN LAUGHTER AS SHE WATCHED JASPER THROW EMMETT AROUND LIKE A RAGDOLL

REBEKAH NEARLY ROLLED OVER IN LAUGHTER AS SHE WATCHED JASPER THROW EMMETT AROUND LIKE A RAGDOLL. That morning, Carlisle had informed her that today would be the day they would train for the battle that was hanging over their heads. Jasper would be in charge of showing them how to fight the Newborns, seeing as how he had the most experience.

This is how she found herself sitting on a branch in one of the many trees, staring down at the play fight that was happening between her two brothers. Edward had left to go retrieve Bella, leaving the rest of the family to observe the sparing of the two brothers.

And needless to say, Rebekah was getting a kick out of watching Emmett getting his ass kicked by their usually calm and relaxed blonde brother.

"Throw him again, Jazz!" Rebekah cheered, clapping her hands and Emmett shot her a dirty look as he pushed himself up off the ground. "Throw him into a tree this time!"

"Rebekah! Don't make me come up there!" Emmett hissed as he glared up at her.

But, Rebekah only stuck her tongue out and waved her fingers teasingly towards the largest Cullen. At certain times Rebekah felt like being the bane of her brother's existence was her only purpose in life. But she loved him, despite taking pleasure in driving him mad.

It wasn't long before Edward showed up with Bella right beside him. With a huff, Rebekah threw herself from the branch, landing beside Esme with smooth grace.

"They're here." Edward spoke with distaste and Rebekah rolled her eyes, pouting when Esme lightly hit her arm.

And then they arrived. The wolves traveled in a group with Paul, Sam, Jared, and Jacob in the front. The youngest vampire could make out a few new members in the pack and she flashed Seth a grin when their eyes met.

Then she saw Leah.

She had only seen Leah's wolf form once and it was absolutely beautiful. It was a light gray mixed with a silverly white that seemed to shimmer in the sunlight, her eyes were a dark brown and were guarded until her eyes met Rebekah's.