𝐱𝐱𝐯. ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ

^outfit above^

꧁🄿2|🄲25꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤❩

REBEKAH SMILED AS ALEC'S VOICE ECHOED THROUGH HER EAR

REBEKAH SMILED AS ALEC'S VOICE ECHOED THROUGH HER EAR. The Volturi vampire had called her that morning to inform her about his visit to Seattle and she held her tongue regarding the newborn army - not wanting to start a fight. Instead, she told him about meeting a new friend, leaving out the part about Leah being a shifter, and Alec seemed happy that she now had a friend she could confide in - even if he was a little hesitant about it.

"I'm a little nervous about meeting Leah's family if I am being honest." Rebekah confided in her mate as she pulled on a leather jacket - having put Alec on Speakerphone.

"I'm sure they will love you, darling." Alec told her gently, trying to soothe her nerves. "And if they don't then they are a bunch of idiots."

Rebekah chuckled and shook her head. "Not everyone who doesn't like me is an idiot, Alec."

"So you say." The male snarked lightly. "On a different note, I wish to take you out for a night - for a date as humans call it sometime within the next few weeks when I am done with business in Seattle." Rebekah was sure if she was human her face would be on fire. "Would you do me the honor, Rebekah?"

Rebekah only smiled as she picked up the phone. "You're gonna have to catch me." And with that she hung up the phone - not giving Alec a chance to say anything as Emmett walked into the room, an eyebrow raised.

"Sounds like you and Alec are getting along." Emmett gave her a grin.

"I am not going to make it easy on him." Rebekah responded as she picked up a brush to comb out her dark curls. "He has to prove that he really wants me."

"At least you know your worth - and I say that because no one will ever be worthy enough for you." Emmett took a seat on her bed. "So your meeting with the mutts today?"