CH. 1

Everything hurts. My bones feel hollow and my joints scream at any subtle movement. My heads pounding and I feel like even a neuron surgeon couldn't save me right now.

I don't know why we have to go to school everyday. If im doing my work and turning it in on time shouldn't there be no problem? But no, the school called last night and since I need an adult to have as an emergency contact or as a general contact, I had to give them my land lords number.

Don't get me wrong my landlord is the sweetest 4'11 little lady that's in her 80's. She tells me she has being a mother, done and accomplished far down that road, already in the past. She tells me her grandkids are my age, that they're almost 'all grown up' now and it makes her feel extra crusty

I reassure her every time that she could never look crusty. Ho could she when she can rock the brightest colored coordinated outfits that the human eye can see.

She has on every accessory possibly adequate enough to match her outfit. It always adds a little sparkle.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"ABBY YOU BETTER WAKE UP YOU'VE sLREADY MISSED THE BUS GET UP!" Ms. Zhang screams through my door. "THE SCHOOL CALLED AND SAID YA' HAVENT BEEN GOING, I BEST NOT GET ANOTHER CALL OR ILL MAKE YOU CLEAN PROFESOR PANCAKES' LITTER FOR THE REST OF YOUR TERM!"

Exasperated, I say in just an above indoor voice so she can hear me through the door.

"I'm up!"

I don't want to be stuck cleaning professor pancakes litter for the next month. Professor pancakes is Ms. Zhang's' tabby cat. She rescued him obese ad they have been best friends ever since. 5 years later and Ms. Zhang is still trying different diets to help Professor Pancakes. All she can do is hope he never learns how to use a key. Recently finding out Professor Pancakes is very against any diets and learned how to open Ms Zhang's fridge to eat the left over cat food can and Ms. Zhangs leftover from that night.

Im brushing my hair after putiing on my clothes and the bare minimum of makeuop to not look like a zombie from the walking dead.

I cover the bruise on my check bone with concealer the best I can. It's a bit patchy but no one will be close enough to see it.

This generation makes being mystrerious so much easier because everyone wants to do it. So while everyone I out here being wannabe mysterious people, really they are just loners who only have friends that live in different states and they talk on discord or something,

So while everyone is texting there wannabe skater boyfriends that are really just substance abusers. I am here in the woods behind the school snoking a small roach that I found in my pocket. So while I am not giving a single fuck and going about my day feeling the high.

I hear a something crunch close by.

Not really able to find a fuck to fall from the sky I just continue to smoke my roach when I hear a tiny little.

*Tchh~**Tchh~*

I snap my head over to see this girl standing there sparking up a freshly rolled joint.

"wanna hit?"

As she passes me the blunt, our fingers cant help but to glide across eachother gently. The result was a not so gentle chill up my spine. This girl was dangerous. Maybe even more then me but youd never hear me admit that aloud.

Her aura reads powerful and confident and.. a bit... sad? Hmm.

Her outfit defnitly says rich girl seeing as it is a dark red uniform that belongs to one of the most elite private schools in the country. I don't even knw what its called its so elite.