Chapter One

Okay I'm just going to change this chapter up a bit so Emma's back from college instead of school.

"Emma get up it's 12:00."

"I just got home from Yale last night, let me fricken sleep." I moan rolling over and smashing a pillow over my head.

" Come on college girl, mom says we're having a guest till Christmas. He's from England and he wants to experience American Christmas and snow. I can't imagine why, but we need to clean and make dinner."

"Fine, fine just give me a minute Krystal."

"Kay but make sure you actually do get up." She said, obviously remembering all the times she's woken me up and as soon as she left went back to sleep.

"Oh shut up." I got up and shooed her out. After she left I pulled on a casual mint dress that showed off my legs but had a long train that went to the back of my ankles and a headband lined with fake white roses and a matching white necklace. I put on a layer of lip gloss and applied natural looking eye makeup. I pulled open the door of my room and walked down the long hall and down a flight of stairs to the lavishly furnished living room. You may be wondering nice clothes? Nice house? Good college? What type of money does this girl have? Well my father is the mayor of the small suburban town in which we live called Grand Rapids and my mom is one of the best lawyers in town (it is so hard getting what you want with her). So therefore I am more... privileged but my mom still insists on making us clean the house ourselves.

"If you can still do it you don't need help." I do see her point. So we set to work, I making cranberry bread for that nights dinner and her straightening the already almost spotless house. As the bread was rising I stirred the soup I was also making. I hear a car pull into the drive and Krystal looks out the window.

"They're here."

"Who is the visitor anyway?"

"David Tennant."
It's goin' down for real!
Vote, comment and read on!