Isha's New Family and New Name

The lifetime of Vaishnavi started as a story that was not expected. All this was supposed to be clear chit from the start. But as the process starts they can't stop that in the middle. Her life till then came as flashbacks and storytelling about everyone's point of view and thoughts. The narrative changed in the middle and there was a lot of confusion between the fairies and other supernaturals.

**

 "Aditya hurry up it's nearly time for name giving ceremony." Diksha reminded him with a knock on the bathroom door. He reverted saying he'll be there in five minutes.

Diksha then sat in front of the dressing table and did the last touch-up of her makeup. She settled her jewellery in the right place. Then stood up from the chair and walked towards the cradle in which the kids were. 

While she was admiring both of them. She felt two arms hugging her waist from behind. She smelled the scent of clove mixed with honey and got to know who that person was so didn't resist. 

"Aren't they looking cute together?" He asked near her ear, she felt his hot breath on her neck and shivered a little. It has been 3 years since their wedding and they have three children now but still, his presence caused a different kind of sensation inside her.

"They are beautiful and perfect together," she replied as she saw one of them cooing a little and moving his arms a bit upwards in the air and keeping on top of hers. 

~~

The ceremony started as Pandit ji (priest) started saying mantras dropping a few drops of Ganga jal (holy water) on everyone. He continued as I and Aditya held each one of them in our arms.  Soon the priest made their kundalini and suggested we give the boy name starting from R and the girl from V. 

We named the boy Rohan and the girl Vaishnavi

~~

We all, I mean me, Aditya, my mother-in-law (Radhika Pratap Rathore) and my father-in-law (Pratap Ratan Rathore) started talking with guests. Anushka (our first daughter) who is one year old was playing with her toys lying in the cradle. And Vaishnavi and Rohan were sleeping in theirs.

Soon the ceremony ended and we bid goodbye to our guests.

" Everything went smoothly. And now everyone goes to their room and changes their clothes. And Aditya son you stay for a bit longer with me." said, Radhika maa.

We are a respected family of Jodhpur. We are the bloodline of the only royal family left in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. We are also in the lead of the most successful business families in our country. We are the Rathore family.

I went to our room and changed into an orange kurti and white leggings with a light orange dupatta.  Our family is not the typical one that won't allow their daughter or daughter-in-law to wear whatever they want, in fact, my in-laws even allowed me to wear modern clothes but I prefer to wear what I am most comfortable in. 

**

"Abhay I'm not able to control this magic. It's doing everything on its own. How is that possible to hear the thoughts and points of view of her stepmother, when it's all about her life? And it's also changing the narrative way of the past on its own." Asked the head of fairies, Shobha.

"It's all because the oracle magic is in her soul. The oracle is doing this. Not only her mother but all the other people will come soon." Replied the lion. "The oracle is far more powerful than us to stop. And this girl possessing the power of that great device can not be a coincidence."