Chapter 14

The Date°( part 1)

•Khaleesi's POV•

Why am I smiling?What can I do to stop Smiling?Stop smiling Khaleesi....okay you're just going on a date,like a normal person....Relax.

I got up from my comfy bed and wore my nightgown,I dragged my feet to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.I couldn't stop smiling,I finished brushing my teeth and opened the curtains leading to the bathtub.

•••••••••••••
37 minutes later.....

I just finished taking a relaxing bath ,and if you asked how I'm feeling, I'm feeling great actually.And also "I'm going on a Dateeeeeeeeee!!!"
I screamed so loudly.

Ping!! Came the sound of my iphone.

Open  your front door,I have a surprise for you.

.... it's came from an unknown number.

I smiled inwardly,I went downstairs to check if there's a person on my front door. I opened the door only to see a man who's in his late 50s holding a bouquet of red roses on his left hand and a black box I suppose on his right.

"Miss Williams asked me to give you this for your special occasion tonight"the man said.

I wouldn't call it a special occasion...but damn!!

"Thank you"I said collecting the gifts
from him."I was expected to pick you up at 7pm"

"Sure"

Ping! Came the sound of my iphone again!.

Got my surprise it said.

Yeah thanks and their lovely I responded back to her.I bid the man bye before closing the front door,I turned around and looked up to see my mom giving me the "explain look".
This is bad!! Totally bad!!.

"Care to explain missy"she said.

"Mom–it's not what you think it is ....let me ex_.....fine! I'm going on a date" I said to her while stuttering.

"Ooooohhh my baby is all grown up"mom said while squealing.she's happy ....well that's new.

"You look much more happier than me"I said looking at her weirdly.

"Of course I'm happy,why wouldn't i my baby is going on a date"

I stayed quiet and didn't look up at her. I'm literally sweating for her not to ask me the question I'm expecting her to ask me"

"Whose the lucky guy?"

Ughh.... damnit!! Why would she ask me that type of question. How am I going to respond to this,I sometimes wonder if she knows I'm interested in girls or not, either way I have to tell her the truth anyways.

"Mom it's actually not a g–"

"don't worry honey I know"

I looked at her shocked,why would she keep quiet if she knows that I'm interested in girls.If she did knew then why not confront me like a daughter so we can have a talk.

"Don't look at me surprised okay.... do you think I didn't notice that cheeky smile jade gave you"she said grinning from ear to ear.

"How did you know it's jade?"I decided to ask her.

"Seriously khal's, you've been friends with her all your entire childhood"

Oh shit!! How could I forgot that, of course my mom would know her.She and Jade's mom used to be friends,I don't know what happened but they stopped being friends after that incident took place.

"Sooo..have you picked out your outfit"

"Yes... actually I didn't pick it out myself .... she's the one who picked it for me"

"Ooh what a charmer she is"

Seriously mom...jade is nowhere near being a charmer.she's a walking sex god.

I wanted to say it's out aloud,but I couldn't.

"Yeah....she really is a charmer"I said scratching the back of my neck,looking so nervous."So aren't you gonna show me what's in the black box"mom said taking the bouquet of flowers from me.Okay!!.

"They're gorgeous by the way"she complimented the flowers.

I looked at her and she still had the love hickey's on her neck...just that they look purple right now.My momma got a boyfriend.

She noticed that I kept looking at her neck and blushed causing her cheeks to turn red! She looks like a tomato.

"You know what mom .... I'm gonna head to my room right now"I said dashing straight to my room leaving her standing,looking all flushed.

•••••••••••••••

3 hours later......

"OH MY GOD!!"Maddie screamed so loudly causing me to slap her shoulder lightly.

"Oh my god khal's you're going on a date.... literally your first date"

Did she really have to point that out....

"You're so weird"

"Anyways have a great night"she said and cut the call.

You may be wondering were she is...well she's at Italy with Damien on holiday for the weekend.And yes! Damien told her that he divorced his wife,but we all know he didn't,but of course Maddie doesn't know yet.I'm planning on telling her but I can't she looks happy with him and I'm sure Maddie looks the same.

I was about to put my phone on the nightstand but a message came through.

You ready!
It said....I smiled while looking at the phone,I tossed the phone back on the nightstand and looked up at the ceilings smiling as if they were the most interesting thing ever.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

6:45 pm ......

I just finished taking another shower and went down to have a talk with my mother ...she was telling me to look great and use protection...like what the hell.

It was time and I greeted by a sight so heavenly...

She was wearing a tuxedo suit and she looked gorgeous in it...

"Hy"

Oh how much i wanted to faint....

♥( ◜‿◝ )♥

Sorry it's a rushed chapter....
Short chapter
Please vote , follow and comment please!!!

Chrissy~