Chapter 13

"Can I take you out" °

Recap from last chapter.....
"FUCKING GOD! PICKLE"

"What!"

•••••••••••••••••

•Khaleesi's POV•

"Jade what are you doing here"

Instead of a response she groaned,Oh my god....
I quickly went to her to help her out.

"Sorry!,like what are you doing here"

"I wouldn't have come here if I had known if I will get kicked and slapped hard"

She groaned again.

"What did you expect coming to my room uninvited"

"I expected a kiss or a hug"

"well sorry ,you didn't get what you wanted"

"The least you could do is help me out"

I raced to the bathroom and take out a first aid kit.I got the kit and went to where jade was.I got there and help her get to the bed.

"Jade what were you thinking"

"I wasn't thinking"

"Clearly"I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah"she said.

What was she thinking coming to somebody's room at the middle of the night.

She removed her hand from her face covering the left part....shit I didn't know I could slap that hard.

The once good eye was ruined, now all I see is a shade of purple.

I got an ice pack and put it on her left eye that was a little bit bruised.Once I was done i put the kit back into it place,when I was done i returned to jade.

"Care to explain"

"Nope"

I looked at her and she also looked at me,She gave me this look like where you expecting me to like apologize to you.

Yeah I was! Okay,what she did would never be forgiven.

"Fine!! I'll explain to you,why I sneak into your room"

"I'm listening"I said to her.

"Well I've been meaning to tell you that_"

She didn't finish her sentence because she groaned at the impact of the ice pack.i went near the window and opened the curtains.I didn't feel listening to whatever she wanted to say,Everytime I listen to her I end up getting in trouble for giving her my f*cking time.

I turned looking at her giving her that questionable glare. Three minutes went by and we were looking at each other.What I get in return is nervousness.....Wait! a damn minute,is this Jade Williams being nervous.

"What the hell is wrong with you....you barge into my room and when I ask you to tell me why you're in my room you suddenly feel nervous....I think it's a good thing I slapped you cause you deserve it.

She scoffed at me.....seriously......
"Can you please tell me why you're in my room"

"Fine I will"

"I came here because I wanted to ask you something"

"Well then what is it"

"Umm...this is a bit hard for me to say"

"Seriously jade"I said to her

"Okay fine...."

For a minute I thought she was gonna tell me why she's in my room at night...but instead she kept looking at me.