Chapter 11

Nervous°

•Khaleesi's POV•

"you've got to be kidding me!!"

"Argh!! Maddie .... it's not like you're going to impress anyone , where just going to college"I said trying to reason with her,sleep clearly visible in my eyes.

Well... it's 6AM in the morning and my dear friend here decided that she should wake me up at 6AM in the f*cking morning,just so we could get ready for school...I don't even wake up at this time.

And another thing is that last night we stayed up till 1AM this morning chatting and watching a ton of movies ,so clearly I didn't get enough sleep.....

"I've got to look the part"she said taking of her clothes and preparing to bath.

"For what"I groaned.

"Bitch....I have to look great , it's the first day for me in that college,I want all the school jocks to look at every inch of my curvy body"she said while giggling.

I got up from my bed ,my feet touching the cold floor.And I accidentally stepped on something making me trip and fall to the floor,I turned and discovered that it was just empty cans laying on the floor that made me trip.

Groaning I stood up and took of my pyjamas and went to the bathroom to take a shower with Maddie.

.....And it wasn't a great idea because we ended up splashing each other with water and the bubbles formed instead of taking a shower.

••••••••••••

30 minutes later....

We were finally done with our bath and got dressed ( of course the outfits they wore will be shown at the end of the chapter ).

"Um khal's where's your mom? ,I didn't see her last night "Maddie asked looking at me.

"I don't know"I replied.
come to think of it I haven't seen her neither.

"I suggest we go look for her at her room"

"Yeah sure"

We got out of my room and went down the hallway leading to my mom's room since it was three rooms away( thank God! ).

Just as we were about to twist open the door knob we heard the sound of a car.Maddie and I both looked at each other ,we didn't waste time and dashed downstairs to see who it was.on getting downstairs we saw mom taking off a blazer( where did she get it from cause as far as I know she wasn't wearing that when she left....she got a lot of exp- what the heck who am I to judge my own mother ).

"Mom"I said....but I guess that might have scared her a little bit.

"Mom are you okay"I asked her

Instead of a response she came running to us and hugged Maddie so tight I could see her face turn red.

"Oh my god!! Maddie,I miss you.... your mom and I talked on the phone yesterday saying that I should be expecting you anytime soon"mom said breaking the hug when she saw Maddie's face has changed color.