Chapter 8

Consequences °

•Khaleesi's POV•

I woke up in the morning with fuzzy hair covering my face completely. just as I was about to get off bed and take a shower I heard my phone ring,It was a notification.

I wonder who it may be, I quickly reached out to grab my phone on the nightstand beside my bed and looked through it to see who it was and it came from an unknown number..the text saying "Hi" ... that's weird I thought inwardly.but I put that thought aside and texted the person right back.

After I was done with that I went to take a cold shower putting on an outfit( which would be shown at the end of the chapter ).

After I was done dressing up and also not to forget to apply a little make-up on myself to bring out my cheekbones

On heading downstairs I heard my mom giggling like a teenage girl that got her first kiss ( I can relate ) on the phone ....and she was even twirling her hair.when she heard footsteps,she quickly looked my way and abruptly said goodbye to the person she's talking to on the other side of the call.

"Hi mommy" I said giving her a side hug.

"Oh hey khal"she said. That's weird cause the only time my mom would call me khal was when I've done something wrong or she's nervous.but I'm sure as hell she's nervous cause I haven't done anything wrong that I remember...I gasped...unless she found out that I sneaked in someone in her house and created a huge frickin' mess.

"Ummm..Mom are you okay"I asked as I saw she was literally sweating a lot!!

"Ohhh.. it's nothing just that I've been having so many nights shifts these past couple of weeks,so I haven't gotten any rest up until now"she said fidgeting with the hem of her dress.

Mhmm... I knew she was lying.since when did my mom become so nervous and it looks like she's hiding something, but I'm gonna found out sooner or later.

"Ok, bye bye mom have a great day , I'm just going on a date at Starbucks"I said to her while walking towards the door ,not before eyeing her.

"With whom"she said looking at me shocked.

"Myself"I said closing the front door shut!!.

I went to the driveway and got inside my car and drove of to Starbucks .
When I got there I saw a familiar person's back.but I paid no attention to it,so I ordered my food and went to sit on a table that situated at the far end of the restaurant.

While I was sitting,and keeping myself company by scrolling through Pinterest, I heard a person clearing his or her throat.i looked up to see my professor ,when I mean professor I meant "professor Damien" obliviously.

"Hey" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Hy Da- I mean Professor Damien"I responded back at him.i stood up and took out a chair for him beside the table.

"Thanks"he said.

I looked at him closely and I could tell that he was bothered with something.

"trouble in paradise"I teased him,hoping maybe it could enlighten his sour mood...but I guess not!!.

He sighed"well..you could say that"he said again with that same tone he used on greeting me earlier on.
"

what can I say... it part of life"he said accompanied with a deep low chuckle.but you could tell it was pretence.

"Ho- s..I mean how's Maddie"he said stuttering a little bit.
Well... that's professor Damien to you always caring for Maddie even though he's still married.but what can I say it love.

"She's doing good but she's trying to cope with all that has happened"I said honestly.

"Is it School nor what happened between us"he said feeling down.

"I'm thinking of getting a divorce"he said like it's the most common thing to say out of the sudden.i was in so much shock to even respond to his sudden outburst.

"Umm...Damie- sorry is it okay if I call you by your name since Maddie used to say it anywhere even during in class"I said laughing loudly remembering how they used to flirt around but only I could notice them..when the other hand people thought they were just being a teacher and student kind of friendship.

"Yeah..I kinda of miss her, there was this one time whereby I was having sex with my now ex-wife and Maddie was constantly on my mind"he said throwing his head back.

"That's intense"I said truthfully.
"But all is gonna be alright"I said again holding his big manly hands that looked large on my rather small tiny hands while assuring him.

A couple of hours passed by and I was still catching up with Damien.yeah you heard right I called him by his name.he actually allowed that though.

Until then...we decided to part ways.On reaching outside I heard a familiar voice calling me ... it's the one and only Jade.i know many of you think I forgave her but I didn't.

"Hey "I said as soon as she reached me,making me face her.

"Uhmm...hey"she said touching the side of my cheek.

We looked at each other for what felt like eternity.
"I really want to kiss you right now you know"she said with a slight smirk plastered on the side of her rosy lips.

"Jade..."

I don't have time to react as her hands reached to the side of my face as he captures my lips with her's.She's holding my lips prisoner at an agonizing slow but comfortable pace
and it's feels like I'm floating.Her lips are super soft against mine as I slowly move mine against her's I hear a small groan coming from her throat and it makes my insides do flips at the sound of her voice and how much I loved it.

What I couldn't give to hear her groan between my legs that are desperately screaming for her touch.

As if if she heard my thoughts.her lips with so much dominant force that I feel like I would pass out anytime soon.

Sorry for not posting been on a vacation that I completely forgotten that I have a phone.

Much love for me...
and please continue with your support with my story even though it bullsh*t.

The outfit below...

♥( ◜‿◝ )♥

Chrissy~