Chapter 12

𝚂𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜.

Teegan's POV

" Please.. please, Levi.. it's too much," I whimpered as one of his hands forcefully held both of my hands behind my back while the other had my hair wrapped around his fist. His thrust didn't let up as he continued placing pressure on my lower back. It was all so fast and so deep that I could practically feel him in my stomach.

" Be a good girl and fucking take it. I know you can, Tesoro. " My breaths were uneven as I essentially bounced back and forth, taking his entire length. It felt amazing, but I was covered in sweat, tears, and other.. bodily fluids.. one of which I was currently about to make even worse.

" ...I'm gonna cum again, " I whined, and he let go of my hair, pushing my face against the mattress. He held both of my hands from behind and continued to mercilessly pound into me as my back arched.

" Fuck, this tight little pussy is so damn good.. taking all of my cock.. go ahead, baby.. let it out. " He rasped, and I moaned softly as I'd come undone, quivering as his movements continued.

" That's it.. fuck yes... " He said, leaning his head back. He increased his pace, and tears filled my eyes as he continued.

" Gonna fill this little cunt with everything I have.. Cum with me, Tesoro.. soak my cock one last time with your sweet cum.. Oh, fuck. " He spoke, closing his eyes in ecstasy, and I moaned as I'd come undone once again, feeling full as he did the same.

Shooting up out of my sleep, I panted as I looked over to the clock to see it was five in the morning. My face was most likely red as it felt on fire, and I was covered in sweat. I felt wet and sticky all over, but my mouth felt parched. I only had about 30 minutes before my alarm was to go off for my morning shift in the hospital, but that was the least of my worries. His words.. they got into my head.

I am essentially telling you that I want and plan on fucking you until you can't take anymore and afterward buy you shit like flowers and candy.. giving you hugs and kisses in the same places that I plan on making you cum? Getting to know your likes and dislikes while also learning what makes you twitch and beg.. hmmm baby?