Chapter 2

On call with maddie°

Khaleesi's POV•

On reaching home I went straight to my room to check if maddie had sent me any messages, well maddie was the only friend who never gave up on me , she's my ride or die. I took my laptop and skyped her.

Call.

Hey maddie

Hey khal, how you doin'.

I'm doing good and you .

Good, but I desperately need a good nasty fuck. Maybe I could come visit you in Los Angeles, to meet professor Damien.

( Yep!...that none other than my friend maddie,she loves hooking up with guys, not to admit but she has great taste on men.during our last high school year she and our science teacher ... professor Damien used to flirt until they both caught feelings for each other. But that only led to tragedy, Damien then broke things off with her ...not because of the sake of his career , but because of Maddie's future. But dear maddie was so persistent on continuing their affair that she didn't mind quiting school. Y'all might think it was stupid of her. But he was her first love, her first everything... And yes "Professor Damien is Maddie's Virgin Breaker").

I sighed and looked at her through my laptop screen...maddie we talked about this you need to stop thinking about him... I'm really not trying to be a bad influence on you but he's married.and first of all stop looking at me like that , I know you still like him.

I jus- can't s-top thinking about him.

I know just try to forget about him, plus I've got something to cheer you up.

What that's

Well, last summer I kind of saw Damien looking through your pictures on his phone." She was screaming so loudly"

You got to be kidding me!

I'm serious.

Okay ...enough about me , I heard there's a new student in your college who's interested in girls and not to forget likes basketball, maybe you could get a shot, and stop being afraid to be who you are.

Fine!! But you won't believe who it is.

Who is it??

It Jade ...Jade Williams

You got to be fucking joking right??

No I'm not

But ...maybe it a good thing because you can have the opportunity to prove to them that you didn't push beth down the stairs.

No!!...not gonna happen I'm done proving myself when I know that I didn't do that, do you know the pain of your best friend insulting you telling you that you're worthless and pathetic, and lastly spreading rumors that you slept with the principal to get good marks.

I'm sorry okay..it just that I miss you guys so much, I wish we could just fix our shit and get back together

Well I don't see that happening any sooner

Bye I love you , greet your mom for me.

Love you too.

End Of Call.

I closed my laptop and just thought about what she said about me coming out and telling my mom that I don't do boys but I'm still not so sure about myself cause I haven't even kissed a girl , not to talk about having sex with one...but i bet it would be super cool and stuff.

I tried touching myself but it felt like I was sexually harassing myself. Maybe if I start dating girls I would really know how it feels like to be on cloud nine.but I can't seem to get the images of jade's hazel eyes piercing through my skin out of my head.

I don't know but she seems so different and hella...! Hot I must say.i fell asleep with the thoughts of jade's face imprinted on my mind.

♥( ◜‿◝ )♥

Author's Note^
Next chapter gon' be steamish
Watch out....

Chrissy~