𝐱𝐢𝐱. ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴘʀɪɴᴛ

꧁🄿2|🄲19꧂❨

꧁🄿2|🄲19꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭❩

:*✧ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭❩

LEAH CLEARWATER WAS LIVID. Not mad, not angry, not pissed - pure livid. Out of every damn person she could have imprinted on - it had to have been that bloodsucking demon. She regretted ever catching eyes with that she-devil and had all but locked herself in her room. 

She sat on the floor of the bathroom, glaring at the tile walls.

The girl had longed to imprint on someone, just so she could get her mind off of Sam and Emily - but this isn’t what she wanted or had in mind. And she knew that if she went to the pack house that one of the boys would have something to say - and she just might kill them. 

“Leah, honey?” It was Sue at the door of the bathroom. Her mother didn’t wait for a response as she opened the door, her eyes landing on her daughter. “Seth told me what happened. Are you okay?”

“I imprinted on a leech, mom. A damn leech.” Leah hissed as she pulled her knees to her chest. “What the hell am I gonna do?”

“At least it was a Cullen. You know they only drink animal blood.” Sue tried to be helpful, but Leah only groaned and let her forehead fall to her knees. 

“This is the worst day ever.”

Sue let out a breath as she took a seat beside her daughter. “Now, honey - try and think positive about this-”

“What is there to be positive about? I imprinted on a bloodsucking monster!” Leah yelled and her mother narrowed her eyes.

“Leah! Calm down!” Her mother scolded before she softened her face. “I know you are upset, honey. But you can’t judge someone like that. I know this isn’t the most hypothetical situation, but maybe this can be a good thing.”

“I don’t even like girls like that, mom.” Leah sounded defeated and Sue laughed softly, wrapping an arm around her daughter - pulling her into her side. 

“And that’s fine, honey. And if you were, I would love you just the same.” Her mother told her softly. “Leah, imprinting isn’t always romantic. You become anything they need. And maybe you imprinting on her is something platonic. But you will never know if you stay in here and avoid her.”