Truth or Dare

So my friends and I are having dinner at our favorite restaurant one beautiful evening when Earl suggests a game of truth or dare. Trust my besties to mix a game like this with a high-class dinner. None of us are repulsed by the idea so we go on with the game whilst having a much-needed round of drinks. I don't drink much, prefer to fun that kind of fun in my house. After one circuit, the restaurant starts to buzz with life and so are the dares. To my right is Suzie and she picks a dare to which we agree that she has to crawl under a table with two business-looking men and she did it. Made up some lame excuse about an earing.

Next, it is my turn. Kinda scared because I came up with Suzies dare and she promised to make mine daunting. Since I'm the bravest among us, I thought nothing of the threat. Until she said, "Truth or Dare Lisa?", eyes watching me in mischief.

"Dare", I declare as I make eye contact with her. Challenging her.

"Well, I dare you to have 7 minutes in heaven with the first person who walks through that door."

She points to the entrance and the rest of the group brims with excitement, amusement, and Roy did give me a pained look, almost asking if I wanted to tap out.

But no, "I accept the dare", I retorted.

Everyone was shocked. I mean I was the ballsy one in the group but this wasnt jumping from a building to another, which is a dare I had to do once upon a time, now there are outside parties involved.

My nerves are everywhere as all eyes are on the entrance as if it will open a portal to another dimension.

A few seconds later, a little to soon than I wanted, the door that will bring my doom opens. And to everyones surprise, including myself, a HOTTTT COUPLE walks in. I immediately face-palm.

Tavy breaks the silence with a cough, snapping the rest of us from our shocked state. "Now THIS is gonna be verrryyy interesting..", he voices our thoughts.

I might be scared but my ego tells me we can NEVER fail. I get up right after Tavy's remark and steadily make my way to the couples table after they are done placing their order and the waiter is out of earshot. I feel my friends' eyes on me as they anticipate my doom. These bitches can never be discrete.

I bend and lean in with my elbows on the table between the two gorgeous humans and look from left to right.

"Hi", a melodic voice greets. Shit, that tags something within me.

"Hi", I reply in a whisper really. Ugh, I need to get this over and done with so that they can reject me and I can go back a winner anyway. So my blunt ass put it as plainly as possible.

"My friends over there," I pointed to the my cunning friends, "dared me to spend seven minutes in heaven with the first person to walk through the entrance", I continued.

"Hmmm", the man whose on my right says and I gotta tell you his deep voice does things to me down to the trenches of my soul. And it doesn't help that he let out an almost strained breath whilst making eye contact with his I'm guessing partner.

I take that as a cue to explain my predicament. "However, both of you walked in at the same time and let me tell you I never back from a dare. But its okay, you are both fine as hell and are here a lovely dinner so you can reject me and I will still go back a winner of our little game", I finish flashing my dimples as I smile.

I straighten myself out happily very proud of my speech which I thought was convincing and proceed to walk straight back to our table. These bitches look at me as if I had grown to more heads. I understand that I am sexy with the hip sway thing but that is something they have seen it before.

Half way through my journey, I feel to hands wrap around my waist on either sides of my body, and a lady whispers,

"You did not let us answer." in a seductive voice. I freeze as I turn around and come face to face with the couple I just talked to.

"We wouldn't want to waste such a good dare, isnt that right my love?", the man jumps in.

"Aah, yes." The lady answers.

"So which one of us is it gonna be?", he gestured between the both of them.

I just stood there like deer. After about three seconds of blank thoughts I find my voice.

"This is a hard one.", I say with a surprisingly in a calm and steady voice, "I'm bisexual", I state which results in them smirking at each other.

"You can have us both, if you dont mind." The woman says.

"Wow, wait, what?", I spill out shocked.

"I- umm, I- ook okay." Fuck I never stutter. This earns me a deep chuckle from the man.

"I'm Jess.", he introduces himself.

"And Im Mer. Please, do come with us upstairs.", Mer says and starts to make her way to the elevators. I excuse myself to grab my stuff from the table and almost trip when I got there. I have no idea where they are taking me but I'm all in.

"Sooo, what did they say?" Suzie asks expectantly. I grab my phone and purse and announce,

"I will be joining them ~upstairs~". Everyone is shocked.

"Have fun.", Roy smirks

"Go spread your wings my love", Laurie squeaks. I mean they really helped me re-discover the hoe in me. Laurie is basically the party animal among us.

I quickly say my good byes and join Jess who is patiently waiting for me as Mer holds the elevator for us. We enter and Jess picks the floor we are heading to. I have never explored the rest of this building, just sticking to the restaurant part. Standing close to them in the elevator drives my thoughts to some interesting places. Their scents mix together into an intoxicating concoction and I find myself moaning silently under my breath. I have a thing for scents since I tend to have heightened senses except sight, the bitch blind without contact lenses.

They seem to notice the embarrassing sound that slipped out of me and I have to hide my face, unable to look at them.

As we go up Mer asks, "So whats your name little one?"

I mean I'm 5 foot 8 but next to the models next to me I feel much shorter.

A/N

Should I turn into a book or just continue as a short story or a oneshot?

UPDATE: Book coming right up. I should also change these names. Any name ideas?