How You Meet

Jeff
You yawned, looking at the clock. 1:34 in the morning. "Screw it!" You muttered, flopping onto your bed. "I'll do the homework tomorrow..." You trailed off as you hear a thump outside your window, and automatically reach for a knife you keep under the bed. A boy opens the window and jumps in, his hoodie stained with blood. He looks up, and you can just make out wide eyes and a smile cut into his cheeks. He smirked even wider when he saw you, your (e/c) eyes widened in shock. You grabbed the knife, watching him edge closer. Yeah, that's right buddy, keep on coming...
You thought. Suddenly, the boy pounced on you, a knife stained with blood held above you. "Go to sleep!" He said. You raised your knife just in time to block it, and you rolled away, tumbling off the bed. When you got up, he was smirking. "Hm...you're a fighter, and you're cute. I think I'll let you go for now. Later, (Y/N)!" And with that, the boy jumped out the window, leaving you trembling and in shock.

BEN Drowned
You bounced up and down, clutching Majora's Mask to your chest. "Yay! Best birthday ever! Thank you! Thank you!" You squealed in excitement as you dashed up to your room and popped it in the game slot. After a little while of playing, however, the game started glitching out. Red letters suddenly appeared on the screen. You shouldn't have done that. You groaned in frustration, flipping your H/C hair back. "Shouldn't have done what?" You grabbed your cup of water, taking a sip and choking when a boy emerged from the TV. He looked like Link...with red pupils and tears of blood. He smirked at your terrified expression. You screamed and threw whatever you were holding at him. That just so happened to be...your cup of water. He shrieked like a little girl, scrambling back and tripping. You laughed, all of your fear forgotten. The boy glared. "Do you mind?" You giggled. "No, considering you scared me first." The boy sighed, getting up. "You're cute. I think I'll visit again. Cya later, Y/N." He jumped back into the TV. You blushed. "Next time..."

Eyeless Jack
You woke to a stinging cold feeling on your skin, your E/C eyes shooting open. A boy in a navy blue mask hesitated, his scalpel poised over where your kidney is. "Don't scream." The boy spoke in a quiet, raspy voice. You didn't scream, but instead, you kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. When he bent over, holding his side, you jumped up. The boy blocked you from the door though. You stood still until he laughed. "Bye Y/N. I'll see you tomorrow." He left through the window. You shut it and climbed back in bed, vaguely wondering how he got in, remembering locking the window.

Hoodie
You winced as you were slammed into the locker. "Outta the way, freak." The "popular" girls walked by, smirking. They always mocked you because of your quietness, stutter, and the way you always wore a dark hoodie, jeans, and high-top converse (A/N That's how I dress irl, and I always get picked on for it QAQ) You hurried out of the school, your E/C eyes filled with tears. You heard voices, and turned to see your tormentors following. Your eyes widened and you picked up the pace, though they caught up quickly. "Hey, it's little miss freak! D-do y-you like t-to t-talk?" The girl mocked. You said nothing, backed into a corner. "Answer me!" The girl slapped you across the face hard. The tears trickled down your face, but you kept silent. The others started hitting you as well, trying to make you talk. You curled up into a ball on the concrete. Make it stop...please... Tears trickle down your cheeks as they keep kicking you, and suddenly, a rock hits the lead girl in the eye. The others shriek and run, while the girl sinks to the ground, stunned, before passing out. You look up to see a gloved hand extended to you. "A-are you o-okay?" A quiet voice asked. You nodded, taking his hand. He pulled you up, and you looked at his face. He had a orange hoodie on, and a mask with a stitched frown. You take a deep breath. "T-thank you..." You both look down awkwardly for a few moments. The boy speaks up. "I n-need to leave...want t-to hang out t-tomorrow?" You smile slightly and nod. He writes something down on a crumpled sheet of paper and hands it to you before running into the nearby woods. You look down, reading it. Dear Y/N, meet me at the nearby park at 3:40 pm tomorrow please. From, Hoodie. You smile, happy for the first time in many months, and walk home without any more troubles.

Masky
You hummed, serving the customer his order. You worked at your parents' local bakery. You loved all types of baking, but you loved making cakes the most. Chocolate cake, red velvet, cheesecake. You loved them all. The bell above the door tinkled, and you turned to see a boy in a white feminine-looking mask with black lips. You smiled, leading him to a seat. "Welcome! What would you like?" The boy answered instantly. "The strawberry cheesecake." You blinked. Almost nobody bought the strawberry cheesecake, which was sad because you made them as a specialty. You smiled, bringing the cheesecake to him. He smiled happily. "Um...thanks for buying it.." You said, smiling sheepishly at him. He looked at you curiously. "Just...nobody buys it." You look at him, stuffing his face with cheesecake. "Dish ish reelly goosh." You looked at him. He swallowed. "Um...this is really good. Who made it?" You smile happily. "I did..." He laughs. "Awesome." You two talk for a bit before arranging to meet at the bakery again tomorrow.

Lost Silver
You smiled, holding the game cartridge. You had always been a Pokemon fan, and your uncle had gotten you a game for Christmas. After popping it in the Gameboy and playing it for a while, however, the game began glitching. The Pokemon bloodied. Your character's limbs disappears. You tear up, looking at your character. "Don't die..." The Gameboy begins to shake. Startled, you drop it and watch as a boy pops out. "Y-you want m-m-me to l-live?" He said quietly, looking down. After recovering from your initial surprise, you smile at him. "Of course! I would be really sad if you didn't!" The boy smiled a little. "T-thank you..I'll s-see you t-tomorrow then Y-Y/N..." And with that, he disappeared back into the Gameboy. You smiled at the Gameboy. "Deal."

A/N
Hai! I hope y'all liked my first chapter! I'll try to update these as often as possible with as few Author Notes as possible QAQ Thank you!