Heard it on the Radio

That day I woke up to my husband (Toby) calling me up to go to work. I worked in Holles Street Hospital in the midwifery department. I loved the newborn babies and the excitement of the family when it is brought into this world. That morning as I was eating my toast I was listening to the radio they said "Today is confirmed to be the last day on earth" Yeah right I thought to myself like that's true! It's not like you say it every year. Last time I remember them saying it all the nurses and patients were really scared like they thought it was actually going to happen. It was hard delivery babies when their mothers were almost scared to death. Anyway after I had my breakfast I went upstairs and got my bag and things and came back down to say goodbye to Toby and our dogs (Ella & Spice). Then I left as I was driving to work I had the radio on they kept talking about how we were all going to die and this is the last day we have to live. I was almost there just had to stop in to the corner shop to get some water. When I got out of the car this man in all black jumped out at me from behind the corner I screamed but he covered my mouth. I jumped away and got in the car, as I was driving away he was shouting "Today is the last day I promise you, come with me and you can enjoy it to its fullest" Oh my god he's weird.