growing up

(Jason pov)(Time warp 7 years later) happy birthday ian you are now seven. You can come with me on trips. "Thanks Jason" Ian said. Alright come down eat some breakfast and we will go on your first trip. "Awsome let's go I am ready." Calm down Ian breakfast will have to come first. What do you want to eat. "Ok I want some French toast." (Twelve minutes later) "that was good thanks jason" no problem you get what you want on your birthday. Now before we go open these presents real quick. Rrrrriiippppp "wow a 10.4 and a giant hunting knife thanks these are awsome." Alright we are ready to go on your fist trip now. Load up like a bunch of fine bird dogs. "What" it means get in the truck. (Time warp 15 years) Ian I am goin to go out by myself "ok jas" "two hours later" "Where is jason it is dark out and he is still not home. Oh no he left the keys to the truck and his guns and other weapons here." So Ian set out to look for jason.this was very dangerous because it was night time and that makes it harder to see zombies. As he was going more and more zombies came out. Ian did not see them because he was in a truck. So the zombies try to take over the truck Ian gave all he had. He took down over 70 zombies then out of no were a man came and shot the rest with a uzi. When Ian loked the man was gone with the wind.