Chapter One

A/N- This begins right after Brandon get's his hand shut in the car and it doesn't stick to the story line except they find Robert. Please know this is just from my imagination, I have just taken the characters and their previous story. Please no hate.

Chapter One-

Brandon pulled himself into the car as the boys ran off. He laid his head on the horn hoping someone would come help. Tears ran down Brandon's face and he worried that no one would come. He thought back to what put him into this situation. He slowly started losing consciousness when he heard the a door open. "Brandon, I'm here. Help is coming" he couldn't see who it was but he knew that voice. "C.Ca" Was all he could spit out.

Callie was walking down the street hand and hand with Wyatt. "Tonight was nice, thanks" she says smiling up at him. She hadn't let herself have real fun in a while and she was glad Wyatt made her feel so happy. "Do you hear that?" he asks her stopping on the sidewalk. Callie stopped and listened, a faint sound that resembled a horn. Callie took off to the corner, "Brandon.." she whispers and runs down the street, "Wyatt call the police!" she yells as she reaches the car. Callie opens the passenger door and gets in. She looks at the broken and bleeding boy. She places her hand on his knee and sits him up off the horn, "Brandon, I'm here. Help is coming." she says. "It's alright, stay awake." "C.Ca" he spits out as two police cars and an ambulance pull near the car.

Callie jumps out of the passenger side and runs to the paramedics who push her away, "Please be careful with him. Will he be okay?" she asks trying not to cry. The men ignored her so she ran back to Wyatt who was standing watching. He wrapped his arms around her and she let herself start crying as the lights took him away. "Come on, I'll take you to see him." he said supporting her as they walked off towards the bus stop. "I should call Stef." Callie said pulling her phone out while they boarded the bus. "Stef?" Callie said into the phone. "Callie, is everything okay?" Stef asked on the other line. "No" Callie said as she started crying again, "It's Brandon. I don't know what happened but someone beat him up. He's really hurt and they are taking him to the hospital..." Wyatt sat down with and pulled her next to him. "Callie, we'll meet you there." "Okay" Callie sighed and hung up.

"Callie, are you okay?" Wyatt asks her, his hand rests on her knee. She looks up at him, "yeah, I'm okay. It was just sad to see him that way." She says placing her head in her hands. They sit in silence as the bus stops a block away from the hospital. Wyatt hugs Callie, "You go, I'll call you tomorrow." he kisses her head and she slowly walks down the stairs and watches the bus leave, taking him with it.

Callie runs into the Emergency Room and looks around for where they may had taken him. "I'm looking for Brandon Foster, they just brought him in a moment ago..." She asks the receptionist as calmly as she can. "He was taken into the back, you'll have to wait." Callie nods and sits down and waits to be let in back. "Family of Brandon Foster?" A man asks from the door, she stands up right as she heard another voice rush in from outside, "That's me, I'm his mother." Callie turns to see Stef and Lena run in. The nurse takes Stef into the back and Lena walks over and takes Callie into her arms, "Are you alright sweetie?" Lena asks sitting down next to Callie. She nods but something in her eyes told a different story. Lena wrapped her arms back around the girl and whispers, "It'll be okay, I promise. I'm just glad you found him." Stef comes out and looks down at Callie who's wiping her eyes, "He wants to talk to you." She says sitting next to Lena.

Callie takes a deep breath then walks into the hospital room. Her heart stops for a moment when she sees him, he looked so hurt connected to all those tubes and machines. "Callie" he says softly. She walks up beside him and places her hand on his left arm careful not to hit any wires, "Thank you for being there." He says smiling as best he could, his cheeks were bruised and slightly swollen. "Of course, anything, we're family." She says trying to hold herself together. 'Too bad I'm still in love with you', she thinks to herself. "That may be, in Moms' eyes." he stops and looks around then takes her hand and closes his eyes.