prologue

!TW! Mentions of blood!
If you do not like certain things please skip!

The runt lioness hybrid coughs up blood and watches as it drips onto the floor

The runt lioness hybrid coughs up blood and watches as it drips onto the floor. Her wrists were cuffed and chained to the wall behind her, blood dried onto her limbs. Other hybrids snarled, growled, and/or hissed at her from their own cells.

It was amazing that she lived this long. Her animal form was still a cub, but she was almost grown into a young woman. People used her then threw her away like a used tissue. Footsteps are heard as they come closer to the runt's cell. The hybrid doesn't react to footsteps and keep watching as the blood from her mouth stops dripping into the puddle in front of her. The cell door opens and her chains were roughly grabbed and she was brought to her feet. She met the eyes of her captor and a sick smile rests on the man's face.

"Get washed. Look presentable. We're finally going to rid of you today runt!" The man spat in the hybrid's face. He dragged her out of her cell using the chains on her.

More hybrids glared at her and some even lashed out at her. She walked past them not flinching and her face stone cold. All emotions were vacant from her face and eyes. She walked behind the man as he lead her to the small room they use as a pitiful excuse for a bathroom. The man let go of the hybrid's chains, smirking because he knew she wouldn't try to run. He threw decent clothes at her before barking orders at one of his men to bring her to him when she was finished. The runt got under the cold water and washed her hair and body. I wonder who it will be this time around... the runt thought to herself as she let the cold water wash the suds off her. Getting dressed, the runt walked out of the room and one of the men grabbed her chains and started dragging her to his boss.

The man looked the hybrid up and down before smirking, "at least I can always count on you to clean up well. Makes you good for one thing." The runt only stared at the man with cold eyes as the man instructed his men around. The man turned back around and smiled, "time to go runt." And with that, took off her chains.

BTS was finally off the plane and were headed to their house for their long awaited break. They loved what they did, but every now and then they just wanted to relax without worrying about fans, their manager, or working on new songs. They arrive at their house and grab their stuff before going into the building. A wave of de-stress came over the seven as they looked at their house. Everything was the same as they left it. They each part to their own rooms and unpack their things. After that, they decided to order some food for themselves. They lounge about in the living room as they wait for their food to be delivered.

About 15 minutes later, there was a knock on the door. Namjoon's eyebrows lifted in surprise as he and his members went to get the food. But when he opened the door, a man stood there with a smile and tipped his hat at them.

"Evening boys! May I perhaps interest you in what I have to offer?"

Firstly, I know that this isn't that good... I apologize.
Secondly, I know that I'm probably getting ahead of myself with these stories... just bear with me please🙏😅