Chapter 20

A/n
I don't know what's your problem guys why can't you vote on chapters to make my day happier. Please I request you. It motivates me❣️
================================

Isabella's pov

"Because I know my love you're not ready for it" he said directly looking in my eyes.

He leaned and kiss my forehead. There was a complete silence for the moment. I can hear the sound of wind  flowing and crashing waves.

I noticed the bed have red curtain that cover the half of the view.

The awkward silence was biting me inside so I decided to bring out a topic that I regret later.

"Where's your mom dad?"

"They left me in the orphanage when I was born."

"Oh I'm sorry for.." I said regretting asking that.

"Don't be sorry I really wanted to tell from a long time but didn't get chance but now if you have asked I'll tell you" he said caressing my hair.

"My parents were dating each other when they found out that my mother is pregnant. When my father get to know this he refused to take responsibility and run away with another slut. My mom was a teenager she barey can fullfill her need how can she keep a baby while completing her studies. Also the society didn't let her live in peace. People always ask about the 'baby's father's name'. Or 'are you married'. All this made her life like a living hell. She at a time wanted to abort me but she didn't because she believes that it's a sin by taking a innocent unborn for no reason. After I was born she left me a orphanage where one of her friend works and told her to take care of me. And said that she will be back after getting a good financial condition but God have other plans. As she was crossing the road outside the orphanage she was hitted be truck and on spot she was found dead. Her friend took care of me like a real mother will do. Everything was going smooth then all the happiness in life just drown like stone when owner of the orphanage started to rent kids as labour."

"Labour?" I asked surprisingly because it's illigal.

"Yes labour but not girls they were put in the worst condition. They were sex slaves there. They used to invite beasts who pays amount for spending night with girls with age less then their own daughter. Condition of the victims where getting worsen day by day. When one day , Rage flowed through my veins that end up with dead body of main leader involved in it. All people where shocked even me myself didn't have any criminal thought before but that day I feel so satisfied seeing that person who caused pain to alot to innocent people for his own gain , crying for mercy from me. And I didn't grant him."

"How old were you then?"I asked.

"I was 19 at that time." he answered.

"Oh then what happened next? And how did you end up in mafia?"I asked curiously.

"Hmm my baby is getting so interested" he said cupping my face with one hand.

"Aaah tell na please"I said

"Okay so here's what happened next. After I killed him I got to know that he is Mafia king who rule across the world I got scared that what I did. But turned out that I killed him so now I will took his position and manage his territory. And if I refuse this opportunity I wouldn't be able to grab it again. My named mother said to reject it because it's dangerous and my mom never wanted me to be involved in this matter. But on the other hand others support me so that they will have someone to protect them from another cruel leader. Atlast I took decision to take over the place so I can be the villain to those who use poor as there shield."

"And then?"I asked curiously with sparkling eyes to know what happened next.

"And then the story ends" he answered.

"But you became the hero for those innocent peoples"I asked.

"I don't care for them but I became villian for my foes"he explained.

"So will this villian of yours protect me too?"I asked.

"I don't promise to protect fools but I can do it if you insist" he said not maintaining eye contact.

"Oooh how dare you call me fool?"I said in anger.

"How dare you thought I wouldn't protect you?"he said in little anger.

"I was just confirming" I said playing with fingers.

"Do I look like a Google password?"he said look at me.

"Can't you can say that for my happiness?" I said looking at him in puppy eyes.

"Okay so listen carefully I wouldn't repeat myself" he said cleaning his throat.

"I, Zane king , Mafia of underworld give you my wife Isabella king, promise that I will protect you till my last breath. No one will be able to touch a single hair of yours."he said maintaining eye contact.

"That's it?" I said with bored expression.

"What else you want?" He said with looking into my eyes searching for what he missed.

"You mens will never understand"I said breaking eye contact pulling blanket over my bare skin.

"You womens are never satisfied"he said in frustration tone.

"I want you to say that you love me and the I want you to shower kisses on my face then take my waist in you hand in tight grip so that our chest collided with each other. I want you to kiss my neck till it's filled with your hickies. I want you to kiss every inch of my skin by making love to me." I said everything so faster that I didn't even realise that I talked so much dirty.

I looked over to see Zane's little surprised expression but later turing into a lustful expression.

"So my kitten is getting horny?"

================================
Vote ⭐
Comment✉️
Share =>
Date 19 Nov'22
Word count 1020