Awakening Of Power | Godlike Naruto Au | ⚠NO SHIPS⚠

A/N: My spelling and grammar accuracy won't be highly correct instead, I might mess up a ton and I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say. I'm not going over how dialogue works in this so I hope you know how things are being portrayed on your own. Let the story begin.
_________________________________________

Naruto P.O.V

   "Sasuke! Why-- just why won't you come back to the village?! I see you as a friend, and I don't want to hurt you!"

    "The Feeling Is Not Mutually Naruto.... I don't see you as anybody just a weakling who's never really experienced pain before like I have. I only used you to test myself. I don't care if you die, if anything... I hope-- no I KNOW that you will die by the hands of me!" He says.

    I'm shocked. Sasuke doesn't see me as a friend, and he wants to really kill me...  All this time Sasuke was just using me, all the times I thought he felt something towards me. (Not like a couple, obviously like friends)

   I feel my heart shatter right there and then. I don't feel nothing now. It's like my soul just left my body and took everything with it.

   But.... This won't stop me I still got everyone else! I'm not going to let Sasuke change me like this, I'm going to beat him and everyone in the village will congratulate me! 'Can't stop now' is all I need to think to win. 'Can't stop now!' I charge at Sasuke and he charges at me.

    "Chidori"- Sasuke

    "Resagan!" - Me

    I put a little more than usually. Unfortunately, it barely hit him. But his chidori went right though my chest. He just stares at me and smirks... It's like he has been waiting for this the minute he found out what chidori was. I can barely think but I charge another resagan (but without him realizing) and I knock him out.

   It didn't do really any damage though because it was small. But I drop to the floor, while he does the same thing. I very slowly get up from the spot im standing at. I look over to my side and see Sasuke unconscious I walk over to him and pick him up and put him on my back and start running back to the village.

   Sakura P.O.V (A/N: This is not a banished story)

   I've been waiting patiently for Naruto's return. Despite the fact I have no positive feelings for him, I need him to bring Sasuke back. But if he has left ANY injuries on 'my Sasuke' I won't hesitate to hate him for it.

   Just then I see Naruto with Sasuke unconscious on his back. (What did Naruto do!) My inner and I think. I swear when Naruto comes over here I won't hesitate to try and get him banned even if it doesn't work! (A/N: Again this is not a Naruto banished story Sakura will fail in trying to ban Naruto btw)  I come out of thought with my inner when I realize that Naruto is running towards me from far back. Naruto is here! Wait... Why is Sasuke unconscious on his back?! Why did Naruto hurt 'my Sasuke!!!' ' Naruto doesn't even look like he got hurt! But that doesn't matter, I need to save Sasuke from THAT DEMON!!!'  Once they get near enough I run towards them.

  "See Sakura! I brought back Sasuke like you asked!!!!" -Naruto

  "I didn't tell you to kill him, are you stupid!! You're nothin-- you're nothing but a DEMON!"- Me

    'Who does he think he is blaming me for his mistake!! Grrrr, he's trying to get me in trouble isn't he!!!' ' I agree, he's nothing but a demon for hurting our Sasuke like that! Naruto doesn't look like he's hurt either, he probably didn't even give Sasuke a chance to come back to us anyway!' Your right! Naruto doesn't care about him, he only wanted him to get hurt! Which is why he wanted the mission so bad to bring him back, he wanted to hurt Sasuke! He will get banned for this (A/N: No he won't Saku-trash ;D) just you wait Naruto!!!!

   "But I don't understand, he's not dea-" -Naruto

   I too Sasuke off his back and right beside me Ino-pig was there. "Ino! Help me bring Sasuke-kun to th- the hosp- hospital" (A/N: "Because im to weak to heal him!") I can't believe im stuttering right now! At least it shows that I'm cute and can't do this by myself.... Not the point Sakura! We have to help Sasuke and get rid of Naruto!!!

    Naruto P.O.V

   D-Demon? Im not a demon?! Why did she say that... She see's me just like the others doesn't she? She was never my friend either! Nobody does like me huh... Not the villagers or even my teammates at all they must all hate me... Maybe not my other friends! They still like me! They still care for me, they don't hate me at least!!!

   I then look around, but what I saw shocked me to the core. They were all glaring at me... They will never like me again after this will they? I guess not after what I just did... They all wanted me to bring him back. But now they wish I never went out there. If it was anyone else they would understand... But I'm not anyone else am I ? I'm the demon. The nobody. The monster. They all hater me with every ounce in them. I can feel it.

   I then run. Run to my home. All the villagers were throwing rocks at me. Nobody was looking at me with sympathy at all, they were all happy that I was getting hurt. But this didn't shock me. They always did this. They always named call me they always hated me.

    I see my house infront of me and now I know that I'm almost safe from the world. Almost safe from the pain and sorrow. Just then I bump into someone. They looked right down on me. But... They didn't look like everyone else. They were dressed weirdly. Then I realize were not in the village anymore. Were in my mindscape.

   Words: 1049