14

Double update......

They all stared at kook with shocked face.... Lina blinked twice and spoke....

"Baby what are you saying...are you calling me a slut"Lina asked with a betrayed look....

"Oh please don't calling me with those names ...I wanna went deaf when you speak....and second a slut should be called slut...got that"kook said with a bored and tae never had been more proud of kook the way he was right now.....

"You .... because of you my kook is calling me slut"Lina shouted at tae while kook laughed making all of them to look at him....

"What's so funny kook"Joon asked not getting what this bunny was finding funny...

"Ah joonie hyung ... don't you find her funny....like seriously her kook...."kook said laughing but looked sternly at Lina before continuing ...."listen here bitch....I was tae's....I am tae's and I will be forever tae's.....no one has the right to call me theirs except my cupcake.....so don't even dream of me being yours"kook completed his sentence with anger filled voice.....

And some of the students gulped at his deep voice ...they all had heard his cold voice but this deep voice was too sacry for them....while their friends stared at kook with disbelief....did kook just called Lina bitch....wow...they all are proud of him

And tae he was looking at the fuming Lina with a smirk which was making her more angry....she lifted her hand to slap tae but went two steps back when kook jerked her hands away even before it can touch his angel.....

"You whore.... can't you fucking understand take your stinky self away from us....and dare to even look at my angel....I am gonna puck out your eyes and feed it to you....."kook said strictly he was controlling his anger....other wise he have thrown this froze face girl to the wall....

Lina didn't think twice before running out followed by her minions....while kook just scoffed mumbling curses under his breath....but he calmed down when his cupcake hugged him....

Kook burried his face in tae's neck taking some deep breaths to clam his anger down while his hyung's stood up clapping for him....and tae was caressing his hairs to help him clam....

"Why are you all clapping"kook asked as he pulled away from tae's neck and looked at his friends....

"My little bro...I am proud of you"yoongi said patting his back....

"Well...I am now your fan...kook "jimin said ...

"Yeah.... that's was so awesome...I never saw you cursing and talking to someone like that"Ami said still in daze....

"Kook can I have your autograph....I am your huge fan now bro"jhope said making kook chuckle....

"But seriously....the way you shut her....wahh that was so nice to see her face "Jin said...

"I have never seen you getting so angry kook "Joon said and patted his back as in telling he was proud of kook too.....

"Oh thank you thank you....I am glad to my fans...and joonie hyung till now whatever she said was about me... that's why I ignored her...but when it will come to my cupcake...I am never gonna let anyone go after saying stupid things about my cupcake....I will make sure to tell them where they really belong"kook said with a determined tone which made tae to peck his lips.... feeling blessed to have a lover like kook......

*****

Currently they all were again in basketball ground.... doing the practice.... basketball players were doing their practice and cheerleaders theirs....