seven.

ミ⁠●⁠﹏⁠☉⁠ミ

it was a typical tuesday for the both male as they walked into their favorite destination; the riverside.

it has been two or three weeks since they met at this place and it gives another nostalgic moment for minho, who was now looking around the surroundings while walking.

it was quiet yet relaxing. there was no awkward silence between them as they appreciated the beauty of nature.

they arrived at the same place where they met and took a seat there. they've been doing this for days straight now- being sentimental and everything was obviously a hobby for them. it's just too good to be true, but it was.

"tell me more about yourself." the older demanded, the younger male glancing at him while the latter waits for an answer.

despite them always hanging out with each other, they knew so little about each other yet, afraid to earn of one certain thing; judgement.

jisung hesitated to answer, afraid of what the older might think of him afterwards.

"uhm..."

"it's okay. i'll listen." minho assured, looking at the latter and gave him an affiliative smile.

"okay." jisung sighed heavily, rather, a relaxed sigh. he looked down at his feet that was touching the bright green grass and started talking.

"when i was little, i lived in the city. i'm just like the typical spoiled kid but i'm not a brat." minho chuckled at how jisung started his story. he looked fondly at the younger without even realizing it.

"it was never long but i enjoyed being one. my dad's company got bankrupt and he started drinking from stress afterwards. we moved here a month later, but my mom got sick and died a year after the bankruptcy. my dad got depressed because he really loved my mother and took his own life without even thinking about his son's future." minho noticed that jisung's voice cracked and there were a hint of tear that has dropped in his pants.

there was a part of him that he hated himself for asking that stupid thing from the younger.

"it's okay. you don't have to continue now. i understand." he said and gently patted jisung's hair, wishing that it could at least make the younger feel better.

"i'm sorry for asking you. what you are now is what matters. i'm sure your parents are proud of you, especially your mom." he leaned his head in jisung's shoulder, looking straight at the river in front of them.

jisung sniffled and smiled. he never expected this side of minho, though these past few days are a bit too hard to believe, but it all happened before his eyes.

"i can manage, it's just... it's so hard to open these kinds of things to others." the younger said, chuckling.

"so am i others?" minho got up, looking in jisung's eyes. he questions the younger but it was for teasing him.

"no! not that i mean you're others but you know..." jisung laughed nervously.

"it's okay i'm just kidding." minho chuckled, his eyes on the river again.

"so, should i continue?"

minho was shocked when jisung lay in his lap happily. jisung wasn't even bothered when he saw the flabbergasted older in front of him and just smiled.

"hm, if you want." the older says, looking at everything except jisung. he played with the younger's hair as he looked around as he heard jisung giggled.

"so, after that, i'm all alone in my house after their death."

flashback...

cries and whimpers are heard through the whole, empty house. darkness conquers the once happy and joyful home.