A Dream I can't Run From

I can feel the cold damp forest floor beneath me as my toes bury into the ground. The rustling of the leaves lifting as my heels slam into the ground. I'm running fast, to fast ,with no sense of direction. The moon light is shining through the tree tops but it's not enough to reveal the path in front of me. My skin feels bare but heated. Heated by the burning energy I didn't even know I had. The cool wind pushing through my skin into my bones, trying to unravel my body but I push through it. Running, running into nothingness. The sound of owls hoot through the night,  branches break at the palms of my feet as they continue to press into the ground. My breathing is uneven and my thoughts are numb. I have no idea where I'm going or what I'm running to but I know I need to keep going.
What seems like hours, my legs now tired, my mind heavy, I slow my pace until I come to a stop. My chest feels so heavy, but my breathing is steady. Unbelievably steady for someone who just ran for miles. Looking around at my surroundings I feel the hair on the back of my neck stand up, even more alert I scan the thick forest. Nothing but darkness until I spy eyes amongst bushes to my left. These eyes are not ordinary, they are glowing a deep emerald green. Evoking my body in warmth and desire I find my self drawn to them, creeping towards them. The figure behind those beautiful eyes is covered by the shadow of the night.
           I should be scared, shaking and running away but I'm not. My body is pulling towards them. As I get closer, the eyes begin to move up toward the moon, growing in height. I see thick white fur, the color of snow. Do they belong to a wolf? I question my inner thoughts. If so it has to be one enormous wolf. Still my body aches forward, desperate to find out who or what they belong too.  The closer I get the taller the figure grows, until the white fur disappears and a hand comes out of the shadows. Slowly creeping forward the hand becomes an arm, and then a naked body of a man appears. A body of pure seduction, a deep tan in color, and every muscle defined perfectly. My eyes creep from his toes, up to his knees, toward his thighs then to his perfectly shaped abs. With every step closer the moon light reveals even more. He's perfect. His hands look strong, rough but so inviting. The man begins to extend his right arm to me. His finger tips begging for mine.
          I find my eyes creeping up even further, wanting to see his face. Once I reach his chin he stops. Hiding his face behind the shadows. I need to see his face so I inch even closer. Now extending my left hand for his. Needing to touch him. My eyes locked on his, the emerald iris start to glow brighter. As our finger tips are inches apart, my heart begins to race. The desire rising from my thighs to my stomach. I want him so bad it hurts. Finally, the tips of our fingers touch. All my nerve endings begin to light up like fireworks. Heating my body, my hips begin to ache, my chest gasps for air. Pure pleasure is at the tip of my finger tips. I want our body's to connect, to be one but suddenly when our palms touch the man I suddenly crave drops to his knees.
             His face towards the ground. Thick black hair covers his head. Perfectly cut. His body begins to shake , causing his fingers dig deep into the forest floor. Letting out a loud moan like scream, beautiful white fur begins to cover his body. I can hear his bones shifting, causing me to take a step back giving him, this creature the space it needs. Right before my eyes he forms into a vivid snow white wolf. Larger in size than I've ever seen. The creature before me tilts his head back up, locking the same glowing emerald eyes to mine. Lifting his head even further breaking our gaze he howl's at the moon and bolts off. I find my self reaching for him, begging for this creature. I hit my knees, my hands fold on top of my thighs as I watch the amazing creature before me disappear into the darkness.