Fire And Rain-Explicit

The Beginning   (1)

I’ve seen fire and I’ve seen rain. I have seen sunny days that I thought I would have never seen again. But I had always thought that I never wanted to see you again.

Since that day I was scared, lonely, abandoned and lost. Never to be seen again I’d thought you would have come back to me but you didn’t now I’m just going to be stuck in the woods alone like a lost charm.

All I remember was when you picked me up and held me close to you what was that?, just a lie?, just something you can keep in side you thick stupid head?, or is it me? was there something wrong with me? Because it seems like I’m outside and you’re inside, living without me with that stuck up whore, you call a girlfriend. Fucked up life, fucked up love.

I kept having dreams bad dreams awful dreams of me getting out of this shithole and going back into your arms. They were bad because I was with you. At the end of every dream you called my name “Shanna, Shanna!” I always turned my back and you were gone, you were out of my life. I yelled out “Sean, Sean!” I yelled louder “Sean you faggot I don’t ever want to see your face again!” Then the snow covers me in. I woke up every time with my necklace in the palm of my hand.