AS THE NINJAS FALL IN LOVE (NARUTO x HINATA FANFIC, JUST A SHORT ONE)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" Naruto asked.

He didn't give his answer and he punched Naruto again.

"What's your problem with me?!"  Naruto asked again and he is about to punch Kiba.

Kiba caught his fist and his angry with him, "You made Hinata cry!"

Naruto was surprised, "W-what did you say?!"

"Are you deaf now?! I said, you made her cry!" throws another punch to Naruto. "You're idiot! You don't know that Hinata's in love with you!" Kiba's anger didn't fade.

"She didn't told me that thing!" said Naruto.

"She didn't told you because your in love with someone else!"

Naruto sits down, "All this time...I was thinking of Sakura. I don't know that I'm hurting Hinata already. What shall I do?

"You should know the answer Naruto afterall, you can change everything before it's too late." Kiba said then leaves.

Naruto is thnking the whole day, he looks at the mirror and talks to himself. he doesn't know the answer until he decided to talk to Hinata that night. When the night came, he went there and he was not surprised to see Neji there. He asked Neji, "Can I talk to Hinata?"

"Okay, I'll just call her," said Neji. He knocked at Hinata's door, "Hinata, Naruto is here." He said.

"Okay, Just tell him to wait," she jumps off the bed. She's in panic. She fixed herself first before going outside her room to meet Naruto.

"Naruto..."she called him softly.

Naruto is happy to see her again, he buckles, "H-Hinata, I-I just want to invite you for a walk, w-would you accept my invitation?"

Hinata smiles and nods at him. Naruto asked for Neji's approval too, he allowed Hinata to go out with Naruto, but with one condition: they must return at eight pm. Hinata promised to be back at eight.

They went to the park and had a serious talk. "Why did you keep it?" Naruto asked.

Hinata blushes as she answers, "B-because it might affect our friendship."

"Can we start over again?" he asked again.

"Y-yes," she answered, still blushing.

After that day, Naruto courted Hinata, she accepted Naruto's love after three months. They are starting to build a new bond of relationship. Kiba is happy for Hinata. As the months pass, they are getting each other again.

One day, Sakura confessed to Naruto, "Naruto, I love you!"

"I'm sorry Sakura, but my feelings for you faded away..." he said.

"But why?" she asked.

" I thought it was love, but it was just an infatuation," he answered.

Sakura gave him a hard punch then leaves. He saw Kiba, she asked him. "What's wrong with Naruto?"

"Nothing is wrong with him, he's happy with Hinata now," he said.

"They're just friends..." she said.

Kiba interrupts, "But they are lovers now, Naruto gave you a chance to love him, but you ignored it."

Sakura sighed and said, " You're right Kiba, thanks for opening my mind."

"It's nothing Sakura," Kiba said and Akamaru licks Sakura's face. Kiba swa it and said, "Let's go now Akamaru, we still have mission today! Bye Sakura!" he said then leaves.

The next day, while Sakura's walking she saw the couple, she greeted them and they greeted her also. They are not comfortable with each other until Hinata spoke up. "I heard that the Hokage is throwing a party tonight. Are you going to join?" she asked.

"What do you think Hinata?" Naruto asked.

"It's okay with me," she said.

"So I expect you two there!" Sakura said.

"Yes, see you there Sakura," Hinata said.

"I'll fetch you Hinata at seven pm," Naruto said.

The night came and just like Naruto said, he fetch Hinata at her house. They went to the party and enjoyed the night. While dancing, Naruto whispers to Hinata, "I love you Hinata."

Hinata blushes and she whispers too, "I love you too Naruto."

After hearing those words, Naruo kissed Hinata. Fireworks glowed at the dark sky. They watched the fireworks display and definitely, that night is the most beautiful night for them.

sorry for wrong grammar