introduction

"i...just don't know how long we can keep this up..."

"why? don't you trust me or something?"

"n-no! i-it's just that...i don't...have any hope left..."

"you're not stable at all...and the cops would find us any moment...! i don't want to go back..."

"bitch, i've been there with you for so fucking long and did i ever fucking leave your dumbass, even once?"

"you just have to trust me on this homie, and trust yourself too."

"every single cloud out there has a goddamn silver lining, you just have to look hard enough, dumbass."

-ˏˋsilver lining ˊˎ-

in which a mental patient diagnosed with critically sporadic schizophrenia and a boy who ran away from home to escape countless years of abuse he suffered through, meet together in a haphazardly fashion after stealing a porsche to escape the sights of cops nearby.

warnings —

⤿ mature themes

⤿ mentions of domestic abuse

⤿ mentions of terminal mental health disorders

a chensung fanfiction.

author's notes —

please, please, please, for the love of kim doyoung, do not let me listen to the chaos chapter: freeze album when i'm in a dissociative trance, i would somehow cook up another mediocre plot that i'm going to stretch the hell out of.

yes, i do listen to txt's songs, i just...don't talk about it lmao.

also, i'm an absolute sucker for plots with slow burn, 'running away and meeting someone' kinda trope, which, for the confused, sounds like the visuals of the run mv (of bts, that is).

but, alas, i never had seen such a book in ages, even after scouring the nooks and crannies of this tangerine javascript-based website, so here's my endeavour on said trope.

hope you enjoy, cuz you ain't getting that enjoyment back by the terminal phase of this rollercoaster of emotions ;)

started ; 1/10/2022

finished ; ???

edited ; ???

status ; in-progress

@iheartsungie, 2023