One:

"Han, I need you on the cash register! We're getting killed." Jisung's boss calls back to where the boy is currently doing dishes. He comes out immediately, hopping on the register and smiling at the customer.

"Hi! What can I get for you today?"

"Hi dear, just two orders of tuna gimbap!"

"Sure thing! Here's your total, would you like your receipt?"

The boy pushes through the rush effortlessly, having a knack for customer service. Once the rush is over, he offers to tidy up and watch over things so those who were in the kitchen can have a break.

Being trained to do everything, alot of times the squirrel boy spends the slower times of the shift by himself.

The two workers in the kitchen bow at him and take their break, leaving him alone. His boss says he'll finish the dishes on his way back to the office to do some paperwork. Jisung bows and cleans up the small restaurant, sweeping and wiping down tables.

When he's finished, the boy goes back behind the counter. Cleaning down the kitchen in good time, he stretches and wonders how long until the end of his shift. The bell to the door rings and sighs, putting on his smile and walking out front.

"Hi! What can I get for you?" He says before making eye contact.

"Just my normal." Jisung laughs with a nod.

"You can't say your normal when you don't have a normal, hyung."

"Oh come on, Sung. A man can dream." Jisung goes to the back, preparing two orders of gimbap. One kimchi and one tuna. He places them in a bag and then glances at the time.

"I was afraid you were here early but I guess today went faster than I thought." The boy observes, tying the bag and putting some cash in the register to pay for their dinner.

"Hey! I was gonna pay for them, you didn't have to." Minho says with a pout.

"You drive me home from work like every day. It's the least I can do."

"You're the best. I picked up a movie for us to watch tonight too."

"Oh?" Jisung asks, walking away to go clock out and hang his apron up. When he comes back out, Minho is holding something out to him. He takes the movie container, looking at the boy incredulously.

"How did you get this?! I looked everywhere!"

"I have connections." The older boy says with a cheeky grin.

"You asked Hyunjin."

"I asked Hyunjin." The two laugh and the blonde haired boy picks up their bag of food, walking with the elder to the car.

"Having a friend who works in a DVD shop really pays off." He says with a grin.

"That it does." The two drive in a comfortable silence, Jisung staring at the elders dark hair.

"Hey Min~"

"Yes?"

"You should let me dye your hair. Pretty please!"

"I'm not sure I want you dying it. Remember last time you tried dying someone's hair? Chan looked like broccoli."

"In my defense, that's on Chan for picking that colour. But I'll enlist Felix to help if you let me dye it."

The older boy sighs and nods.

"Fine, but only if I can dye yours."

"DEAL!" He yells excitedly. The older laughs at the boy's enthusiasm and they arrive at the house.