Maya the Asian Party Girl

Note: This is a real story with real events, but the names have been changed to protect the innocent, and personal identifying information has been redacted in the audio recordings.

READ THE STORY ON SUBSTACK FOR EMBEDDED AUDIOS:

https://betachronicles.substack.com/p/maya-the-asian-party-girl

Maya is a 26-year-old girl I met online some time ago

Maya is a 26-year-old girl I met online some time ago. We talked on the phone a few times, and I got to know her a little bit through our conversations. She's from Indonesia, which in my experience is one of the Asian countries with the horniest women, second only to the Philippines. Maya is no exception. Just from talking to her, you get a sexual vibe that is impossible to ignore.

She looks like your typical South-East Asian girl. She's thin enough to look tall in her pictures even though she's only 5'2, and she has no qualms about posting pictures of her showing skin. I was lucky enough to see a picture of her in a black bikini from the side. She has small tits, but was blessed with an ass worthy of worship. In that bikini side picture, she's seen lying on the edge of a bed with her ass hanging in the air. The curve from her thin waist to her thick ass is significant. Many guys have had the chance to see her in that position before they fucked her. I was lucky enough to catch a glimpse of her ass in the thong she was wearing in that picture.

I saw her ass in another picture. She was posing from the back on a hike in front of a small wooden bridge. She was wearing a cap and a sports bra, with gym shorts that hugged her ass perfectly. She was wearing sneakers and white socks. Her thin bare legs were so smooth they were shining in the sunlight. Looking at that picture makes you want to lick the sweat off her heavenly legs.

Maya is quite pretty, and her smile is incredibly sexy, especially in the pictures where she's winking. She's very easy-going and laughs a lot. She's one of those girls who don't seem to ever take life seriously, and thanks to her looks, she can probably get everything she wants, so she doesn't really have any cause for worry in her life.

Maya and I quickly became friends, that is to say friendly enough that she would talk openly about her private life with me. Every time we talked, she seemed to either be tipsy or recovering from the previous night's drinking. She was a party girl at heart, and having fun seemed to be somewhere on the top of her list of priorities. She's particularly fond of crop tops, and she has many of them that she wears to clubs all the time because she "likes showing off". She typically pairs them with trousers or high-waisted pants, and she wears heels on occasion. How can you blame a young hottie like Maya for showing off her sexy body to all the alpha males in clubs?

*EMBEDDED AUDIO*

I asked her how often she partied, and she told me it was every night, though she made it clear that this was "before". It's funny how every girl seems to constantly think of everything wild she did as "in the past" or something like it. I suppose it's a way to justify their decisions to themselves. The only days Maya didn't party were when she had a hangover, which would take her two to three days to recover from to be able to party again.