idle beauty

tw:
- sleeping (? not really sleeping just very
tired and basically sleeping ?)
- cnc (the consent was predetermined)
context:
- these people have known each other
and been friends for a while
- they've discussed being fwb's before and
have previous knowledge that they would
both be okay with this (it's slight cnc
though but there is consent)

———

"Seriously, I don't mind," B said in a gentle tone. "I know that couch is uncomfortable."

"It's really not that bad," A grumbled.

Despite her comment, A still made her way over to the spot on the bed beside B. Once A was settled, she exchanged passing smiles with B as they both turned back to the show they had been watching. The characters were fighting over something that the liquor and pot in A's system prevented her from processing.

"So- What happened?" A asked leaning slightly closer to B without turning away from the fight on screen.

B looked over to A out of the corner of his eye. "Cassy got voted off and everyone's blaming Jake cause he made her look bad. Well, everyone who liked her is blaming him. Everyone else just wants them to shut up."

A let out a soft "Oh-" and leaned back to her previous position. "Who was that?"

"Never mind," B said letting out a small chuckle. He turned his eyes back to the show so he could watch with A a little longer.

Once the episode wrapped up, they decided to turn it off for the night. Their heads were foggy and their bodies felt tingly. A rolled onto her side to get comfortable. B laid down on his back.

"Goodnight dude," A mumbled over her shoulder before melting into her pillow.

"Goodnight," B replied as he turned to face the back of A's head. His eyes drifted over the curve of her figure.

B laid there admiring A for a while. He soon heard her breath become more even and heavier. B rolled over too look at her better. With a gentle touch, he ran his hand over A's hip under the blanket as he readjusted and laid on his side. B tucked A close to him.

After a little while of laying there comfortably wrapped around A, B let his hand drift over A's stomach. B slowly lifted her shirt up her stomach so he could finally touch her skin.

A was conscious enough to feel the buzz his fingers caused on her skin. She could feel herself heat up from the way she practically sat in his lap as B felt up her hips. He rested his lips on top of her head without placing a kiss.

B could smell the shampoo and conditioner A used on her hair. His hand clenched slightly on her stomach as he closed his eyes to stop them from rolling back.

Sensual touches registered in A's brain enough for her to know she wanted more. She curled her body closer into B the best she could.

The sudden movement caused B to freeze until A stopped moving again in case it was in any way a protest. B watched as A tilted her head to open her neck to him and listened to her breathing slow again. B eyed the exposed skin and how gentle she looked. He held her lightly and rolled his hips into hers.

A's breath hitched. Her skin felt on fire as he moved his hand down to her underwear and rubbed a finger over top of her clothed lips. She could feel B getting harder where he had placed himself between her thighs.

B pushed closer to A, grinding himself into the back of her thighs as he worked his fingers into A's underwear. He coated his finger on her own wet spot. B slipped his fingers between A's lips and slid one up to lightly massage her clit.

After a few minutes of feeling his thighs go flush with A's, B rolled back slightly to pull his boxers down to mid thigh. He stroked himself a couple times before realigning with A. B lifted A's top leg enough to fit himself between. He started rolling his hips again as he slipped his fingers back down A's underwear again.

Between A's own wet spot and the sweat the blanket was causing them to produce, A's thighs progressively felt better and better for B to be pushing himself in and out of.

The feeling of B rubbing himself against her underwear and between her thighs made A shake slightly as she felt herself want him closer still.

"Please-" It was barely a whisper. A latched into B's wrist and squeeze her legs together for a moment, nearly involuntary.

"Please what?" B asked frozen, scared she was asking him to stop and that he'd crossed a line. When he started pulling his hand away, A held him still.

"I wanna feel you closer," A mumbled, still mostly asleep.

"Are you sure?" B asked as he felt himself relax almost immediately.

"Please," A mumbled again.

B pulled back as A hesitantly let him. He pulled A's underwear down to her mid thigh as well. He again lifted her thigh slightly to adjust himself. Once his head was in he moved his hand back to A's lips. He pushed himself in farther and began massaging A's clit while rubbing the rest of her.

A let out soft whimpers as she felt the heat grow and her body get closer to tensing. B let out light groans that started in his throat in response to some of her sounds and slight movements.

once they had both reached the edge they laid together, panting. B had his face buried in A's hair for a little while he caught his breath.

B quickly grabbed his shirt from earlier that night and wiped them both off so they could fix their underwear and let their heart beats regulate. A curled into B, who wrapped his arms around her.

"Are you okay?" he asked in a hushed tone.

A hummed softly before replying. "Yeah, I'm very okay." B could sense her smirk and felt his own lips twitch upward. "You?"

B let out a soft laugh. "I'm very okay too."

A pushed her face closer to B's throat and chuckled. "Good."

B smiled softly with A.

———

word count: 1,054