Prologue

Students and teachers all from the advanced nurturing high school, short ANHS suddenly fell into a long sleep. Nobody was able to resist, nobody even had the chance to do so, they fell asleep so quickly.

???: "Why aren't they awake yet... I didn't plan to have to wait so long"

A slightly muffled voice whines in my ears, but I can't open my eyes yet. Or I don't want to. This seems like a troublesome situation. And I don't like troublesome things.

???: "WAAKEEE UUUUUUUUUUP!!!!"

This whiny person suddenly screams at me, or as I open my eyes, I see they scream at the whole student body.

"Wo-woah!"

Someone else screams back, shocked by waking up so suddenly. Or maybe it's because this room is so completely different than any of the schools rooms.
It's like a theatre, many rows of seats with a stage in the front. Up there, is a tall, pink haired girl. She doesn't seems older than twenty, but the satisfied grin on her face reminds me of the sadistic loli, who's sitting just a few seats beside me.

???: "Good. Now that you're all up, I want to say hello everyone! So nice to see you! My name is Suki and I am-"

Hondo: "Wh-where the hell are we!"

Suki: "Shush"

With a snip of her finger, Hondo, who wanted to continue speaking, was silenced. Or maybe more muted. No sound would come out of mouth, no matter how hard he tried.

Suki: "Don't interrupt me or you will regret it, got it?"

She had a smile on her face, but her eyes were cold as ice, ready to do way worse to anyone opposing her.
All Hondo could do was quickly nod in fear.

Suki: "Good dog"

Suki: "So as I was saying, my name is Suki and I am the goddess of this world. That means I can do whatever I want with you. And I will do whatever I want with you. Even killing you."

A shiver runs down everyone's spine. No word is muttered. Till one person breaks out laughing.

Ryuen: Kukuku god?! You want to be shitting me!"

Suki: Oh yeah I want to be sitting on you... Wait what? Eh I said nothing!"

Suki's faces redens in embarrassment and she begins to giggle out of nervousness.

Ryuen: ..."

Suki: Huppsi guess I let my mind slip there. But why don't you believe me?"

Ryuen: There is no god. So you can't be god"

Suki: I said god of this world. Not this weird biblical god you have"

Sakanayagi: So there are more than one gods?"

Suki: Yeah guess so"

Sakanayagi: Hm... Interesting..."

Suki: So anyway! You guys are way too distracting. I wanted to tell you why I brought you here"

Shinohara: You did?!"

Suki: Of course it was me! I already said I'm god and I can do whatever I want with you so shut up and sit down stupid!"

Shinohara: Wh- Hey!"

Suki: Nah I'm too tired to be speaking with you. So I want you to react to the life of a student from here"

Ichinose: But you can't do that! That's an invasion in their privacy!"

Suki: Oh buhu I don't care"

(B): Hey! Don't just talk like that to someone!

Suki: Should I repeat myself? I don't care! So shut up!"

She looks around the room, to find almost all students either being scared of being picked or thinking about who it could be.

Sakanayagi: Is it..?"

Suki nods happily and watches Sakanayagi fufu-ing and giving the creeps to everyone in the theatre.

Suki: It is Ayanokouji!"

(All): What? Why that one?"

(C): He's the fast one from the sport festival, isn't he?"

(B): Oh! Ichinoses crush!"

Sakanayagi: Fufufufufufufu"

Kamuro: ('Please just stop this Loli...')

Suki: ('Sorry but no can do')

Suki: "So we will begin with The Demon meets the Ice Princess"