Ocean Magic

renforshort as Ariel Murphy

i drive me mad by renforshort; "eyes closed, not sleeping

i drive me mad by renforshort; "eyes closed, not sleeping. i'm stressed, you're dreaming, you're softly breathing while i'm hyperventilating."

San Francsico by The Driver Era; "in san francisco, you are such a sight, the deepest brown eyes, my dear."

I Just Got To Know (The Magic Bomb) by Here At Last; "play with my heart when i needed love, say what you want, didn't see it coming, tell me that you want somebody, make it us."

Something In The Water by Boys World; "don't gotta stop if the sun never comes, and i'm taking it all as a sign, i'm making it up as i go along."

Edge of the Ocean by By The Coast; "i don't wanna say it. you'll fade, i'll fade, all of us will fade away."

Wonderstruck by Jane & The Boy; "i'm falling hard for you. i keep on waiting for the hurricane to come and wash the magic that you brought away."

Tidal Wave by Nickelback; "never thought that i'd find myself so lost at sea. letting go, take control over me, undertow, getting pulled underneath."

Sand by Dove Cameron; "i saw the end when we began. you couldn't love the way i can. i tried to bargain with the stars for more than half your heart."

Empires On Fire by BANNERS; "now we're choking on the fumes. spread the lie and kill the truth. they're in the ashes of the proof. we watch the flames rise higher."

Voices In My Head by Ashley Tisdale; "all the voices in my head always try to break me."

Things I Say When You Sleep by Nina Nesbitt; "love how you say my second name, it seems, without you, i'm insane."

dead inside by blackbear; "i'm in love with all the voices inside my head, you're so beautiful inside, but inside i'm dead." 

She Ruins Everything by Ellise; "friends with my biggest fears, passed on my better years. now i just got so much on my shoulders, i'm a little dim, a little colder."

I Wanna Be Perfect by Blind Mirror; "we're living for an empty frame. built for validation based on shame, oh, what a total mess."

BLIND by Alex Sampson; "even if i go blind tonight, you're still stuck in my mind. took the framing off the wall but kept the pictures inside, go and leave me for dead, then come and bring me to life."

TRAGIC by clide; "baby, we lost our magic, now we're just so damn tragic. up so high now, we're feelin' low, need some space gotta be alone."

Can't Catch Me Now by Olivia Rodrigo; "there's snow fallin' over the city. you thought that it would wash away the bitter taste of my fury."

Secrets and Lies by Ruelle; "you think i don't see who you really are? i got news coming: i've seen it all from the start."

We Need A Hero by Sam Tinnesz feat. Unsecret; "there's darkness surrounding from all sides. our scarred hearts are pounding, there's no time. face to face with the shadows rising now up from the ground."

RUNNING by NF; "i can see the sun, it's comin' up. there's happiness on the horizon. i'm hopeful i can see the light, i've hesitated all my life, but i'm all done."

Centuries by Fall Out Boy; "some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold, but you will remember me, remember me, for centuries."

Monster by The Girl and The Dreamcatcher; "if i'm lost, why do i feel found? pull me under, let me drown, cause who needs air? when you're mine, you're safe and sound, haunted and completely bound to my nightmare."

Prisoner by Nico Collins; "maybe, tomorrow, i'll find the strength to hold my hand. saying, i'll break out of all the chains that lock me in my head."

The Archer by Taylor Swift; "all the king's horses, all the king's men, couldn't put me together again. 'cause all of my enemies started out friends, help me hold onto you."

Old Her by YDE; "she miss the old her even though the new her's better than the old her 'cause when you get older you realize the answers aren't out there. maybe there ain't someonе holdin' out a hand to save me."

a/n: hello guys! i'm so incredibly excited about this story, like you have no idea lol. it's been brewing for many years now, and i'm so happy that it's out now. as you can see in the title, this story is a crossover between all of the riordanverse. while we may not see all the heroes from the series's, this will focus around the mythology found within these books. with that being said, i hope you enjoy this story as much as i do! 

Rights belong to Rick Riordan. I only own Ariel Murphy, Pepe Khan, Holly Fon, Cal Qismat, and Jackie Knight and their story.