A new human in underground, but he is different from the rest.

A very breataking view is opening to the mountain. What is this place? How did he end up here? He didn't know but all he knew is that he must go. Feeling restless our hero checks himself. He is a very tall man even so he is only 18, he wears a formal outfit(just imagine Glitchtale or Canon Gaster drip). Then he remembered that he was here to do research for poisonous effect that flowers of this place was known for. 

Besides that he heard stories about monsters living under mt.Ebott. Did he believe these stories, well he won't eat them up without solid proof that monsters exist. Since he doubted that they do and even if they did. They should have went extinct considering how much time passed? He won't even take a guess, must be a really long time. Must be lonely. 

He on the other hand, who was he. He is Ilya Gaster. How he has a last name that are as Last Name, tho? He doesn't know, he never had any parents. Yes he was an orphan, but he was able to be adopted by some kind people. Luckily he was rased well and with love. That why he has grown to be a very kind and smart person, he is today. But he was also seen as freak, why? That's because he had something that no one did. He possesed special powers, that only he apperantly could use. As far as he know he always had them. 

How did he discovered that he had powers and what are they exactly? For first he can check anyone or anything, which will help him with his project. That not only that he can teleport whenever he went through a place. Basically if he was somewhere once, he could return there via teleporting. Moreover he had ability to summon bones of different effects. Normal Ones that just can pierce, blue ones that he learned you should stand still to not get hit and orange that they acted opposite of blue ones. 

He had ability to summon a dragon-like skull. For some reason he called it Gaster Blaster, why& He didn't know it just felt right. Anyways this ability was really powerful and one blast could vaporize any human completely without a single trace. They were powerful enough to even destroy small buildings entirely. That skill was one of few Gaster normally Ilya called himself Gaster, despite his name being Ilya. But he also had another skill, he had telekenisis that he could use but it's not jsut that his most powerful ability yet. He can use hands. Yeah they were with houls, he could summon them. Also he only ever summoned seven, he thought that it's limit of this ability. But actually it was his other ability, appearently his hands has same lazer as his Gaster Blaster, they have blue and orange beam(act as blue-orange attacks), red beam=as strong as Gaster Blaster's one, Purple- the strongest attack takes the most damage and is most powerful(is only used in full power). He learned that if he just summoned hands he could summon as much as he wanted. But he also had the ability to summon special ones. 

All seven had special propertias. Like Seven souls(I am a bit lazy, they have same abilities as Glitchtale's Gaster ones but they are stronger and more powerful). Ilya also could use all seven with one ability amplifying it seven times. He could also use giant versions of his attacks that they were much stronger than normal ones. Also abilities that Ilya truly never used before, he can use two giant hands that possess the same abilities as his special seven hands(he called it chroma magic for some reason), only difference is that these abilities are stronger and hands are much more powerful. Last of his abilities is to use all of his arcena at ones or summon two big hands, seven hands(chroma magic) and giant blaster. This he considered his most powerful ability. 

That all to him, just some human that could do magic, a very powerful one at that. What happens when he reaches underground? Let's find out, shall we? 

Right now Gaster was waliing out of this cursed place. He truly disliked this place with every bit of his soul. Yeah he could summon his own soul or so he thought. How does it look? Well it's purple soul with red aura, he never found what his soul is. But it's probably something not impressive. So he resumed his process on the road. He asked the map and knew where mountain was supposed to be.