Chapter 18

A/n
Hey guys if you reading this story I'm really thankful for giving this little writer a chance. And I hope I wouldn't disappoint you. But as much as views I get I don't get that much votes. I would be really thankful if you would vote for my story. Every single vote means a lot for me and make my story more highlighted for others.

Thank you
Loves you 😘
Love me back😗

================================
Isabella's pov

I woke up to see we are still in the car. I have completed my sleep and now I'm feeling fresh. I'm streaching my arms to wake them up while a yawn escape my mouth.

I heard a dark chuckling which comes from my so called new wedded husband. He looked at me  then on road and said " you're just like a new born baby that just woke up from sleep and streach his arms and yawn"

I looked at him then rolled my eyes at him to let him know that I did.

"I'm really bored. How long it's gonna take?" I said getting irritated form this long ride.

"Be patience babygirl, we almost reach" he said calmly fixing his eyes on road.

It's almost evening. Sun is about to set. I don't know how tired I was that I slept for so long.

Sand came in my vision making me squealing in joy. I really wanted to visit a beach some day.

Car stopped and he get out walking towards my side. I came out struggling with the dress.

I signed standing on the ground. I can't have fun in these clothes. I can't even walk on the sand with these. They will get dirty. But a idea came to my mind.

"Can I change?"

"No"

"Why"

"Because you're my bride"

"So?"

"So you have to wear it till the end of the day or may be at night you can change into a sexy lingerie"

"Zane be serious, how am I supposed to walk on sand will these on?"

"Man at your service" with that he lift me up with his two arms in bridal style.

He started walking in between the light candles that lead to a way. At the end there was a table with two chairs.

No human voice can be heard only sounds of water/waves and few birds going back home can be heard

We both took our seat. I looked at the menu then him. His eyes were fixed on me. He didn't even glace at the menu.

I ordered Spaghetti and he again order steak with wine like the last time on the date.

Wait! was that a date?