Aftermath

Things included: man-handling, choking, biting, degradation, gay sex, face fucking, bondage, fighting for dominace, rough sex, rough oral

(also on ao3, add me there at 6Make_Me_Scream9, this is based on the image above)

Sodo had been watching Rain all night. From the way he was moving his hips, to the way his chest was heaving. It had awoken something in him and when Year Zero started playing, he couldn't control himself any longer.

He made his way to Rain's side of the stage, walking behind him. The crowd turned to look in their direction, expectantly, watching the way Rain leaned back against his shorter counterpart. The guitarist ran his hand over Rain's chest, feeling it rise and fall with every heavy breath. He soon reached his neck and he felt Rain suck in harshly.

The more Sodo pushed himself into Rain, the tighter his pants got. He began applying pressure to his neck, making the crowd scream and causing the other ghouls and Papa to look at them as well.

When Sodo was done messing with Rain, his pants felt tighter, and he suddenly needed to get out of them. When he returned to his part of the stage he saw Aether in the corner of his eye making his way towards him.

The rhythm guitarist was right behind him, leaning to speak into his ear,

"Are you excited for something?"

He nodded his head down towards Sodo's crotch. Looking down at himself, he noticed how big the bulge was. He started to feel embarrassed and tried to cover it with his guitar but when he felt the guitar against it, he let out a breathy moan. Aether had walked away chucking to himself and went back to his stage area.

Some time has passed, but his hard-on has not gone down in the slightest. Then Kiss the Go-Goat started. He knew Papa was gonna come over to him and sing 'his part' of the song.

Sodo was trying to avoid Papa in some way, but it's not like he could hide. Then came the singer, skipping towards him from across the stage.

"You've been daddied, by all the dudes that were not dad-"

Papa had Sodo by the arm and was singing about the ghouls daddy issues, again making the fans scream. Papa then started getting closer, too close for Sodo's liking because of the growing pain in his pants. He could feel Papa's breath on his ear as he continued to sing, making him grind slightly into his guitar.

Papa took notice of course, looking down and seeing what Aether had. When he had an open space to talk he chuckled,

"Ah- you know Sodomizer, you should get hard more often, you're getting a lot of attention. Maybe you should take someone home with you tonight."

Oh Sodo knew who he was going to take home tonight.

After the concert had ended and they were heading to the ghouls shared dressing room, Sodo slowed his pace and waited till Rain walked in front of him then followed behind. As soon as everyone was done putting their instruments away Sodo caught the bassist by his shoulder,

"Wait here."

And he waited till everyone left to push Rain against a wall and wrap his hands around his neck,

"You wanna feel something?"

Rain gave a smirk knowing how turned on he made Sodo on stage, liking the idea that he could cause such a reaction. Rain knew he could make Sodo crazy if he wanted to and he finally decided to use that to his advantage. He moved his hips like that on purpose and even pushed into him, Rain had felt him grow hard underneath him, in front of all those people.