one.

✧⁠\⁠(⁠>⁠o⁠<⁠)⁠ノ⁠✧

long story short, chan was right. the night after their hangout with hyunjin, minho's mother told him to go to his grandparent's house and stay there for the rest of the break. minho couldn't agree more because he's been reflecting on himself. maybe he really do deserve a break for himself, have fun, enjoy his vacation without thinking about school.

minho lay down on his bed and stared at the ceiling as if he was playing a staring contest with the air. he sighed and took his phone in his pocket. he checked the time and found out that it was already late. but his phone dinged and chan's name appeared on the screen.

-

channie

hey! when are you
planning to go out of
town?
23:52 pm

maybe the day after
tomorrow. i'm too tired
to pack today so i guess
i'll just pack tomorrow.
23:54 pm

oh okay! take care, btw!
i don't think i can
accompany you to the
airport, though. my family
will be busy by next week
since we will have visitors,
relative, tbh.
23:56 pm

it's so tiring to even
think about it!
23:57 pm

-

minho laughed at the older's childish behavior and put his phone beside him. he closed his eyes indicating that he is ready to fall asleep.

-

it was a bright, sunny day and the people were enjoying the beach as the sea water was lingering into the white, fine sand. the birds are flying gracefully into the sky, and the fresh air is covering the peaceful and beautiful island. it was indeed peaceful there, not until a boy who's aggressively stepping on his bike's pedal was seen and heard panting from the actions he was making.

"aunt!" the latter happily screamed. he took a stop at a small, cemented house and was greeted by an old woman that he assumed that she is the one he's been looking for, but not as he looked at the woman in front of him now. he frowned.

"where's auntie?" he asked.

"she's been resting for now because she said she's been saving her energy for a visitor later." the woman told him.

the boy then coughed. "visitor? i thought it's been a while since she had a visitor? does it mean we don't have to take care of her for a while?" he asked while picking up the fruits and vegetables he bought for the elder.

"i'm not sure. maybe it will be temporary since she said that the visitor is his grandson." the woman shrugged.

a smile then appeared on the boy's face as he imagined being friends with the latter.

"jisung-ah!" a voice was heard from afar. jisung looked at where the voice came from.

"uncle! where have you been?" jisung asked as he helped the elder carry the bags filled with groceries and stuff.

"i went to grocery since my grandson is coming today." the elder happily said.

"well that grandson of yours must be so special for you, huh?" jisung asked.

"of course! we we're the ones who raised him when his parents were not there!" he proudly said and smirked.

"honey! you shouldn't be telling those kind of things to our precious jisung! he might get the wrong idea!" another elder woman said. jisung recognized the voice and turned to her.