🌹🖤 The Crimson Tyrant 🖤🌹 (Pt. 2)

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

It's the morning as a very loud knock was at the door. Ace groaned and got up from the sofa. "Ugh!... Who comes pounding at the door this early..." He rubs his eyes shaking off some of the dust that sticked onto him and walks towards the door. The banging grows louder. "I hear you! I'm coming so stop hitting the door."

Ace opened the door to reveal it was Deuce. Deuce was admiring the new dorm layout, but once he saw Ace his arms were crossed. "So you did come here."

"Ugh. Deuce..." Ace said irritated.

"I heard what happened from the other residents. You got collared after you stole the dorm leader's tart... You are a complete idiot." Deuce comments.

"Shut up! I don't wanna hear that from you... By the way, was he still mad?" He asked him. "Not really. He looked a little irritated at some guys who were late for the morning roll call but... Three people met the same fate as you." Deuce said nonchalant.

"He hasn't calmed down at all! He's definitely pissed."

"Arrrgh! You're being so loud! Oh, Deuce what are you doing here?" Grim came down the stairs after being awoken by sudden yelling.

"I came to see if Ace really did come here, and I was right? ...Where's Grace?" Deuce asked Grim and he shrugged as a response. "I just woke up so I don't know where she is. Ace?"

"Don't look at me, I just woke up too. I don't know either." Ace retorted back.

Grim suddenly sniffed something in the air. He went to follow it, while Ace and Deuce just stared. "Where are you going?" Deuce asked.

"To find out what that pleasant smell is." Grim said still following the scent.

"Hey! Get back here. You might eat another thing off the ground again!" Ace brought up up, while he and Deuce followed the cat.

The smell was getting stronger and it was coming through the kitchen door. Grim put his two front paws against the door. "It's coming from in here. Whatever it is, it smells really good."

Not that Grim said it the two boys smell it too, and can even hear something sizzling. Ace opened the door as they went inside the kitchen.

(The kitchen layout)

Three of them saw Akito in his human form and he was sizzling something on the stove

Three of them saw Akito in his human form and he was sizzling something on the stove. Grace was also in the kitchen with plates in hand. "My Lady, I thought you weren't going to start taking it easy."

"That doesn't mean I'm just gonna sit around and do nothing while you're doing the work, Akito. But you're letting me cook tonight, since you forced me not to earlier." She replied before spotting the trio. "Ah! Good morning Guys, breakfast is almost ready."

"Wow it smells amazing! Who would've thought the little rodent could cook." Grim said leaping on the table.

"I heard that you little hairball." He said with slight irritation under his chipper smile.