Chapter 13: A Shocking Discovery

Night

American Scientist managed to get more study on this World. They found all the stuff they needed. Weather, Terrain, Resources, and even the study of their tectonic plates.

The scientist discovered some tectonic activity going on at least 50 miles away from the Capital.

"Sir, i think there might be an Earthquake. I feel it's going to erupt around this time."

23:00 HRS

Earthquake detected

Magnitude 5.4

"I see contact with the USMC, and the Capital. We got an Earthquake coming."

Back in the Slums More of Prostitutes who are not here for medical exams, but one the demihumans explained that when a volcano erupts the Earth moves.

Colonel William knew exactly what she meant.

"What's the matter, Colonel?" A Marine asked

"This reminded me of the time when I was stationed at California. The animals panicked and went crazy. Send a message to Alnus, the USMC, and the Imperial Capital. We got an earthquake."

"Sir, the Scientist actually was going to inform Alnus. They have detected the Earthquake about an hour ago."

"Perfect, gentlemen we are going to evacuate the capital."

Everyone in Alnus Base began evacuation.

People were yawning and some were cranky not knowing what's going on.

In another part of Alnus, Scientist were still trying to get information about this earthquake.

Though people remained relaxed, they are still concerned about it. In the Imperial Capital.

The USMC announced the citizens to stay calm, and relax.

Extinguished all fires and flames.

Piña on the other hand was very cranky about the situation.

She was trying to get some good sleep until was interrupted by the USMC.

"The Earth couldn't just move, you have any idea what time it is?" Piña said.

"I know and I'm sorry, but there is a strong possibility. Dammit why does this has to happen before the negotiations."

Then all of the sudden the Earthquake began to erupt

It shook everything, making the citizens terrifying.

Some said it was the end of the world, and some were running around in circles.

Clearly they don't understand Earthquakes yet.

People like Mike, Gonzalez, Jim and Hunter 2-1 were all calm and relaxed.

Piña and Hamilton were freaking out but shocked, just how could these people be so relaxed.

"Liutenant Ramirez, Scientist picked up to be a 5.4 Magnitude, and the epicenter is about 50 miles away from the Capital." Jim reported.

"Well it is a big one judging by the shaking." Mike replied.