🌹🖤 The Crimson Tyrant 🖤🌹 (Pt. 1)

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

It has a very exhausting night for Grace and Akito. They were just finished with the outside and some of the inside furnishing, but they were some other rooms that still needed to be cleaned. Grace breathed out an exhausting sigh, while Akito (in his human form) pats her on the back. "Thank you very much for helping me Akito. Usually I wouldn't ask for help, but it would've taken me forever to clean this place without it."

"Of course. It's not trouble at all. After all that's happened today, I'm sure you must be exhausted." He said with a smile. She nodded and let's out a yawn. "Let's just go get as much sleep as we can for tomorrow."

"As you wish My Lady." Grace shuddered a bit at that title Akito still calls her. He just smiles innocently.

'I still can't believe I'm supposed to be God of this world now...'

They both went up stairs to her room. Grim was already asleep curled up into a ball. Akito reverted back to his mouse form and curled up on top of a pillow falling asleep instantly.

As Grace was getting ready for bed she felt something that was in her pocket. She put her hand inside and pulled out a key with the end of it in the shape of a butterfly.

 She put her hand inside and pulled out a key with the end of it in the shape of a butterfly

"I don't remember this being in my pocket..." She mumbled. She turned her gaze to the two sleeping creatures and back at the key. "Hmm.. I'll ask Akito about it tomorrow." She lays the key on the shelf next to the mirror and lays down in her bed after putting on her sleepwear, trying not to disturb Akito nor Grim. She fiddles with the stone around her neck as her eyelids grew heavy and soon was asleep.

What Grace sleeps in:

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

~*Dream Sequence*~

There was a little girl with long blonde hair and was wearing a light blue dress with a white apron and black shoes, along with a ribbon on her head. She was wondering around a rose maze and comes across talking card soldiers painting the white roses on the rose bushes in a hurry.