Changing Destiny

Hey guys! This is my first proper story. I'm still new to writing and I want to improve my writing skills. If I have any minor or major mistakes just send me a message or comment below. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue

I got the keys of my Ferrari from the key holder, rushing down to the car I hopped in and pressed the pedal. I dialed Antonio's number and called him.

"Did you find him?" I asked doing a sharp left turn.

"Yeah"

"Good. Bring him to the warehouse make sure he's tied 'tightly' "doing an emphasis on tightly and hang up.

Hearing that your best friend got beaten up for no good reason and raped her. And let me tell you what I clearly see on my surroundings as I went to the warehouse, blood. They triggered a part of me that I hid years ago, that even I can't fully unleash at will, lust for blood. I want him to suffer and experience pain.

My Ferrari abruptly went faster as I overtake the other cars and not noticing that a police car was chasing after me.

"Shit shit shit" I loudly cussed. What a luck I have good thing I recently bought a nitro booster, looks like I'll be able to use it. I pressed the button and my car smoothly went faster. The police? Long gone, they couldn't keep up.

"Don't worry Marie I'll make him pay" I half-whispered to myself.

~~~~~~~~

Emmanuel lit his cigarette and exhaled smoke from his mouth, eyeing the young man. He lay broken and battered; his face swollen and full of bruises, his nose bleeding, his arms broken.

All because of me.

The young man quivered in pain. I laughed "Did you learn your lesson?"

He spat blood on my shoes "No, I didn't learn my lesson perhaps your punches wasn't much of a lesson. I had fun beating your friend and oh that luscious body I enjoyed fucking the hell out of her." He smirked as a droplet of blood lay on the side of his mouth. Yuck. "What was her name again? Mary? Marilyn? Marie? Yeah Marie, she's quite a charmer and she has one nice tits to suck on. I bet she couldn't walk properly cuz of my big cock and I know she enjoyed it. I'd love to have another fuck with her" I couldn't take it anymore I landed another punch to his face. I grabbed his collar and pulled him up "I'm afraid that's quite impossible no thanks to you she's half-dead. And even if she were alive it's still impossible, I mean you don't have much time left." I smirked.

He looked like he was about to cry NOO he's terrified. My smirk grew wider. Did he think that I'll just let it go here? Just beating him up? Nah, I'll torture him more I want him to feel how Marie felt when she got beaten by this fucking bastard. I know I'm cruel but I don't intend on stopping here.

I gave him a jab and he bounced on the floor with a thud. "Always remember this young man, nobody messes with my friends" I reminded him one last time before he drifted to sleep, forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So whaddya think? *O*

Vote, comment, and fan!

A vote never hurts ;)