𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"She walks and talk like an Angel, But she is a Devil in Disguise

"She walks and talk like an Angel, But she is a Devil in Disguise."
_________________________________

"[Name] don't tell me you're going to kill curses with that Attire?"

It was another day as your normal life here in a Jujutsu school. Missions, meetings, And Sparring with your students.

It was the second week of the winter yet you still wear a Gray suit, tight Black trousers, and a black blindfold to cover your six eyes.

Getting scolded by the principal Masamichi yaga, A normal day for you indeed.

Sitting at the edge of the window while staring at the falling snowflakes in the middle of the Afternoon Sun.

You sigh.

"And? Don't mind me, it's not like i'll be freezing to death at the case" You Said Resting the tip of your chin on your palm, A smile suddenly Creep in your face when you heard the man grumble in displease.

"Relax~ Furthermore, There is a Grade 1 curse roaming around the east area of the city." That sweet and seductive voice filled Yaga's ears he was clearly use to it as his former student you clearly are a flirty one.

That Personality of yours didn't change at all.

"Fufu~ I should go and kill it right away. Or else incidents of deaths might happen" You state with a Grin you Got up and Fix your hair with your slender fingers making it a comb, but didn't bother to Tie your long [H/c] and just wanted to stay it down.

As you pass by Yaga he was clearly piss that you didn't Grab the Small Plastic bag that has a Cloth inside.

"You brat! At least wear a coat and a gloves!" He yelled throwing the Small plastic bag at you which made you caught it with a single hand.

"Haha~ Thanks!" You exclaimed Turning to him with a grin.

A little later:

A blast of wind Blows the Snowy Snowflakes as it landed pass by the big Windows and the huge tv screen in the middle of Tokyo.