0.5

I twirled my hair whilst my English teacher droned on and on about the revolutionary war. Like uhm sir last time I checked this was advanced junior English literature not AP History I thought sarcastically. I picked up my bag off the ground rummaging threw it's contents. I took out my trusty iPhone. I mentally laughed the only thing I'd trust my phone with would be dying when I most need it. I closed my bag and let it drop. 
Bringing my phone to life I checked the time. 12:05pm I read in bold letters. Greaaat I thought with a mental eyeroll, I still have half an hour left in this class. Should I stay should I ask to go to the library and not actually go. I slowly raised my hand as if not sure I wanted to ask anymore. "Yes Miss Cole? What can I do for you." Mr. Thater passed his random speech about the revolution to acknowledge me. Putting on a sweet smile I asked "I was wondering if you'd be so kind on letting me go down to the library, I have some work to do on a computer." I would so luck myself if I could on how corny and lame that sounded. Mr. Thater seemed as if he was going over the pros and cons of my departure. Atlast he nods "Go ahead Jade."  before getting back to his boring subject.  I quickly gathered my shit before he had a chance to think twice about me leaving class. As i exited the room I thought of things I could do before I was due to my next class in 30 minutes.
1. I could go sit in my car & sleep
2. I could to buy food & eat in my car
As you can see I didn't have many options. I decided on getting an early lunch and made my way to the back entrance of the school. This was the way you always took if you wanted to leave school from grounds without a proper pass. In other words when your delinquent ass wanted to skip.

**

Sort of sort but I've been wanting to start this story for a while now but haven't had the chance seeing I'm a busy high-school student. But it's the last two weeks of school so I thought heck let's start Tmgbb now & see how it goes.. Positive comments make me want to write more!